👛One-Shot//PZ192 and Chad staying with each other(EPIC FAIL)(REQUESTED)👛

Thank you for your request Haidyn_Adventure

****

Chad started mumbling in his sleep "hello Chad~" a male and seductive voice greeted, Chad opened his eyes to se PZ192 staring at him with a sinister smile "what the heck do you want?" -_- Chad asked, un-interested "now, now" PZ192 calmly said, lifting up Chad's chin "I know you don't like me. But, your gonna have to stay with me for 24 hours" PZ192 said, sinisterly "like I will ever do that!" Chad exclaimed, angrily "well if not. I might hurt your loved ones" PZ192 threatened with a sinister smile "what the-..?! You don't have them!" Chad exclaimed with a taunted smirk "wanna bet?" PZ192 asked, bringing a tape, there was screams and cries for help, sounding like the youtubers.

"Don't do anything to them or me!" Chad yelled, angrily "okay, only if you have to do whatever I say~" he sinisterly but seductively said to Chad, Chad sighed and said yes. Then the door busted down to reveal PZ220 "ME WANNA JOIN IN!" 🥺 PZ220 exclaimed "I-.. no.." -_- PZ192 replied "too bad I'm gonna join in!" -w- PZ220 said "I-.. fine" -_- PZ192 said, annoyed, PZ220 grabbed PZ192 and Chad's wrists.

                              ****

Chad, PZ192 and PZ220 were at PZ220's house, in the living room, sitting on the sofa, having a blanket to keep them warm. PZ192 smirked, as he turned to the other side to kiss Chad but as his lips touched "Chad's" cheek, he eye-widen as he saw that he kissed PZ220's cheek "AWWWWE! COME ON! CAN YOU AT LEAST LET ME SIT NEXT TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" -_-💢 PZ192 yelled at PZ220 "Nuh" 😌 PZ220 said "all I wanted to do is to kiss the love of my life and cuddle with him" :( PZ192 said in a depressed "YOU WERE TRYING TO KISS ME?!" 0-0 Chad yelled "y-yeah.. but I ended up kissing PZ220" 0-0 PZ192 said, awkwardly.

Then the door bust down to reveal Vy Qwaint, she looked pissed off "oh f^ck-" PZ220 said before getting up and leaving "YOU DAMN B^TCH!" Vy yelled, angrily at PZ192 before jumping onto to him and beating him up "DON'T. KIDNAP. MY. HUSBAND. AGAIN!" Vy yelled, beating up PZ192.

"I-" Chad said "I'm gonna leave-.." -_-💧 Chad said before getting up and leaving.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________________