1️⃣One-Shot//Dilara and PZ105(Everett)'s talk1️⃣

Summary:
Everett noticed Dilara acting kinda off in class. So, he decided to talk to her about what's been happening.

                              ****

The 5C class and 5D class was silently doing work, Everett was writing, doing the class work that he'd been given, he looked over his shoulder to see Dilara, except.. she wasn't really active she, silently stared at her desk, Everett also saw an empty seat next to Dilara, it was Haidyn's seat, but Haidyn wasn't here today and you think that she was sick.. no. It stated in the news that she went missing, the police figured it could be a kidnapping. Everett never really interacted with Haidyn, he didn't have any hated feelings or liking feelings towards her but he like to get to know her because according to Dilara she seems like an amazing person.

"Hey Dilara.." Everett whispered, getting Dilara's attention "oh.. hey Everett. What's the problem..?" Dilara asked him "I notice you've been off.. isn't it because of Haidyn going missing..?" Everett asked her, Dilara looked at her desk then looked up Everett "how-?" Dilara said "the news" Everett answered "oh-" -.- Dilara said "I know Haidyn is missing. But, don't worry the police will find her, I promise" Everett said with a smile, Dilara gave a small smile "if they don't they'll-" >:3 Dilara said "no" Everett told her "okay. But, I hope they find my best friend in time. She's like a little sister to me, she always protect me and I always protect her" Dilara said with a smile "seems like you two were close" 0-0 Everett said, kinda surprised by this "very close" :3 Dilara said with a giggle.

"Butttt.. do you know anyone that have taken her?" Everett asked "well the simps, the people who simps on me have always hated Haidyn because of her protecting me. Then there's Jordan, having a MASSIVE crush on Haidyn and then's the PZ perverts" -.- Dilara explained but her tone was a little unhappy 'who could have kidnapped her..?' Everett thought to himself.

"Dilara and Everett. No talking in class, please" the teacher told them from her desk "sorry teach.." 0.0 Everett answered.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_____________________________________