🔵One-Shot #11 pt.1//Pink boi demon🔵

Summary:
Levi had a fight with Drew because apparently Zoey and Lia stole something from Levi and gave it to Drew. If Levi keeps fighting, this could mean that Levi will be removed from the competition. The music club are very concerned and worried for Levi. Jake is now gonna find out what's Levi and Drew's drama is. (Pt.1)

Only Levi, Lilliana, Harmony, Luka and Alexa belongs to me. :3

Nora belongs to Haidyn :3

The rest of the characters belongs to RosyClozy. :3

Based by music freaks episode 3.(I probably stole too much idea from music freaks ep.3)

                              ****

"GIVE IT BACK TO ME!" Levi yelled, angrily, his face fury with anger, attacking Drew, grabbing his hair, forcefully. "GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND, YOU PSYCHO!" Zoey yelled from the crowd, angrily. "Get off of me!" Drew yelled, his hair being pulled by Levi "not the king anymore, are you?!" Levi yelled, smiling then his face became into a harsh glare "NOW GIVE ME THAT LETTER!" Levi yelled, slapping Drew. "Boys stop fighting!" Ms Jones yelled from beside the crowd "NO MS.J! THIS PUNK-" Levi angrily yelled only for Jake to ran behind Levi and grab him by the arms, tightly "get off my friend, Levi!" Jake exclaimed, trying to pull him away but only for Levi to kick Jake in the stomach causing him to fall backwards in the air and his back landed onto the lockers.

"Jake!" Harmony yelled, rushing over to Jake's side "Lilliana!" Luke yelled "awwwwe.. but, I'm just enjoying the fun!" :( Lilliana said in a depressed voice-tone "LILLIANA!" Harmony and Luka yelled "fine them!" -_- Lilliana exclaimed, kinda annoyed but listened to her cousins she rushed over to Levi and grab him by the arms, tightly "GET OFF OF ME!" Levi yelled, his eyes landed on Lilliana "no, Levi!" Lilliana exclaimed, managing to get Levi off from Drew.

"Thank you, Lilliana" Ms Jones said with a relief smile "alright students, please leave. I will be sorting this situation out" Ms Jones said, smiling then she face Levi with a stern facial expression "Levi this is getting out of hand and you know very well that violence can't be tolerated and I will make sure to have a conversation with your parents!" Ms Jones sternly exclaimed "WELL FINE THEN!" Levi snapped. Drew, Liam and Henry started snickering behind Levi. "Are you okay Drewy-bear!" Zoey exclaimed in her sickly-sweet voice-tone, coming over to Drew "Yep! That wild savage punched me!" Drew yelled "pffffff.. just a light punch! Quit complaining!" -_-💢 Levi exclaimed, annoyed, Drew's face was now grown into a heat of rage "miss! This a^shole should be locked up in a mental hospital or juvenile detention!" Drew snapped, angrily.

Harmony helped Jake up and too him to the nurse so bandaged up his nose. The music club came up to the little fight "what happened here?!" Zander exclaimed "Levi got into a fight with Drew as usual" Lilliana replied "LEVI!" -_- Hailey and Zander yelled "WHAT?! HE GOT IT COMING!" Levi yelled "Drew pretty much deserved it" 😌 Milly chillingly said only to receive a disapproving look from Nora and the others(except for Levi and Lilliana) "what? It's true" -_- Milly said "Levi if this happens again I will make sure to remove you from the upcoming band competition" Ms Jones said with a serious voice-tone "WHAT?!" the music club yelled, shocked "you can't do that!" Milly exclaimed, upset about the news, Levi looked upset as well "I'm sorry, Milly. But, Levi has to stop fighting" Ms Jones said in an apologetic voice-tone, already regretting her decision, Levi gave a glare before storming off "serves the little man, right. THAT'S DAMN SAVAGE!" Drew taunted, causing Henry, Liam and Zoey to snicker.

                              ****

"Your feeling better. Right?" Harmony asked Jake, looking at him in concern "yep, but it's still hurting a little. Geez, he really punched me that good" Jake said, kind of shocked by this "well.. he's always been a good fighter and the best one out of the group" Harmony softly chuckled, they entered the room to see the rest of the music club, surrounding Levi. "Please tell us Levi. We need to know what's happening" Hailey softly asked him "I told you, I'm fine Hailey!" Levi snapped, annoyed "I can't blame you, L. I would've punched Drew too heck! Last week I fought off Zoey because she um- ya know.." Milly said, awkwardly "that's mah type of girl" :3😌 Levi said, hand-five Milly "stay on topic Levi" -_- Julian said.

"Jake? Harmony?" Sean said, noticing the me by the doorway "sooooo.. you figured out what's happening?" Harmony asked them, awkwardly "honestly, Harmony. No matter how much we asked him, he won't budge" Zander said, annoyed "Levi, I'm worried. Me, Zander and the rest of the club knows what those boys are like. They harass us as well" Hailey said in a worried voice "but, if you keep getting into trouble. You could get removed from the competition, possibly expelled too!" Hailey continued "sorry, Hailey. But, it's not simple as it seems!" Levi exclaimed.

"That's a little selfish! We all have to face the consequences and this isn't the first time that it happened in this club!" Zander sternly exclaimed, Milly had a look of embarrassment with her cheeks glowing red at the mention of the time she had a fight with Zoey, Nora smiled and patted Milly's back. "You guys don't understand my situation! Those boys have picked on me since I entered this hell!" Levi argued, his face heated with anger, tears filling his eyes then Levi started sobbing "Levi.." Lilliana whispered, having a look of sympathy "just leave me alone Lilliana! I don't want to deal with any s^it today!" Levi exclaimed, still sobbing in anger before running out of the room, Milly, Nora, Lilliana and Julian chased after Levi out of the music room.

"Now what? Our performance can't go on without Levi" Harmony said in an upset voice "maybe we should leave him alone for some time so he can freshen up" Luka suggested. "You don't think it's because of me.. right..?" Jake asked, which got rest of the club's attention "I mean-.. me and my friends did bullied him and the rest of you guys. So, I have a feeling I'm the one who should help him" Jake said "don't bother. Because, Levi is pretty stubborn when it comes for people helping him" Zander said with a frown on his face.

                              ****

"Please tell us, Levi. What did those punks do?" Nora asked in concern "it's honestly nothing to worry about" Levi said "Ugh, whatever those b^tches do. I will make sure to give them a knuckle sandwich" Milly said, her face angered in a frown "Levi, we know what those ***holes are like. They bully me and the rest of the club" Lilliana said, her voice filled in worry. Levi then chillingly smiled, he started singing and walked down the hall and outside, while singing.

(The song)
(Milk and Cookies.
•Original by Melanie Martinez.
•Male cover by Toogla)

"What are we going to do?" Julian asked Nora, Lilliana and Milly who were silent. Little did they know, Jake was there, witnessing the whole thing.

T.B.C