🤍One-Shot #7//Alexa🤍

Alexa, Jason, Lydia, Mason, Vivian and Nora were all at the park, talking "so you deal with PZ too?" Vivian was the first one to ask "yes. Me and my little brother deals with PZ" :3 Alexa replied with a smile on her face "I'm guessing that's Jayden. Who's friends with my little sister?" Jason asked Alexa "yes. Jayden Gaming Stars" Alexa replied "uhhhhhh.." Lydia said, cringed-our "you okay, cuz?" Jason asked her in concern "Yep. Just all these targets coming in my dreams at night. I'm not saying it's a bad thing or anything relating to that" Lydia said "sooooo.. you can tell us if there will be any targets we will meet in the future?" Nora asked her "yes" Lydia replied. Screaming then came, the teenagers all eye-widen,  knowing who those screams are "is that.." Mason proceeding speaking "OUR LITTLE SIBLINGS AND COUSINS LET'S GO!" Jason yelled, running off causing everyone to run off too.

The teenagers all saw Wayne, CJ, Haidyn, Maddy, Cody and Jayden all tied up onto a tree by bunch of hackers "okay. Mason, Vivian distract the hackers. Me and the rest will untie them" Jason told his friends who nodded, understanding the plan, Mason and Vivian went over to the hackers "hey b^tches!" :D Vivian happily exclaimed "f^ck off Vivian Investigates and Mason's Gaming Corner!" -_-💢 PZ715 said, annoyed "well your gonna have to come and catch us then!" :3 Mason said, the hackers ran after Mason and Vivian. Jason, Alexa, Nora and Lydia went up to the tree and untie the kids "thanks!!" :3 Maddy exclaimed "no problem :3 but we're gonna have to save Mason and Vivian now" 0-0 Nora said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_____________________________________