🟪One-Shot #18 pt.2//Kidnapping the rest of The Starshines🟪

"Let me out!" Charlie muffled, while being tied up, tape over her mouth "pffff..! Why the hell should we?" PZ6 taunted, Charlie kept on muffling "ughhhhh.. I think we need to put more tape on this girl's mouth" -_-💢 PZ24 said, annoyed "I say we take that suggestion" PZ32 said with a sinister smile.

                              ****

"Sooooo.. why the hell are we here now?" PZ44 asked "to kidnap the Starshines" PZ11 sinisterly said "so does anyone know their part of the plan?" PZ11 asked the PZ members in the room in the principal's office, everyone nodded for the answer yes "well, good then" PZ11 replied, sinisterly "does anyone remember their time being here in this school.." PZ101 said, awkwardly "Yep, we put this school on lockdown" -w- PZ220 said "which was the dumbest ideas to destroy Haidyn Adventure's birthday" -_- PZ101 said, annoyed "WHATEVER PZ101!" PZ11 yelled, annoyed, he then got to the microphone of the school's intercom "hello students. I want Averil, Wayne, Cressida, Xavier and Lucy in the principal's office, now!" PZ11 said, disguising his voice then he turned off the intercom "they are sure to fall in this trap" PZ11 said with a sinister smile.

                              ****

The Starshines got the announcement, M grew suspicious of this announcement. "Should we.. go..?" Xavier asked, unsure about this "well, principal is waiting. So we probably should" Wayne said, getting up from his seat, so did the rest of the Starshines "good luck.." M whispered, knowing what will happen. The Starshines walked down the hall and got to the principal's office door, Wayne gave a sigh before pushing the door opening then out of nowhere PZ152 got a net and threw it at the Starshines "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Averil yelled "welcome to your doom" PZ11 said, sinisterly, PZ101 threw a fog bomb at the children causing them to pass out.

                              ****

Charlie had bunch of duct tape over her mouth, her muffling and mumbles were rarely heard from the hackers, she had tears filling her eyes "THANK GOODNESS!" PZ24 yelled in relief "your muffles were annoying, girly" PZ24 told Charlie in her baby voice, Charlie just silently stared at her. "LET GO OF US!" a male voice yelled, angrily, Charlie looked up to see her friends, Wayne, Cressida, Xavier, Lucy and Averil, the hackers pushed them in the room "Charlie!" Wayne yelled, getting up and running up to her "let's get those tapes off your mouth" Wayne gently told her, peeling off one tape then another "there's bunch of layers stuck to her mouth anyway" >:) PZ24 said, sinisterly.

"You monsters.." Wayne whispered with hatred in his voice, the hackers sinisterly laughed before leaving the room, Wayne kept peeling the tape from Charlie's mouth for 30 minutes "ouch.." Charlie let out a soft voice of pain, tears streaming down her face "I'm sorry Charlie" Wayne gently told her, pulling the girl into a hug, who hugged him back. "I ship" •w• Averil said, her eyes shimmering in excitement.

"But, we have to get out of here, somehow.." Wayne muttered, looking around then a female scream fell down from the vents "AUNT?!" Wayne yelled "hey, Wayne.." Vy greeted, getting up "are you okay?" Cressida asked her "yes, I'm fine. When I heard you guys were here. I knew I have to save you guys" Vy said, managing a smile "thanks, aunt. But, hackers will be coming any minute now!" Wayne exclaimed, Vy gave her nephew a serious face and nodded. She and the children got out of the room and ran out of the headquarters and went back to the safe house.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_______________________________________