5️⃣One-Shot pt.2//Artemis Night Searches5️⃣

"Let go of me!" Blaze yelled, angrily, he was being dragged by two hackers "no Blaze Gaming Dreams!" a PZ members yelled at him, while dragging him "ugh, I hate you guys.." Blaze muttered, annoyed "and we hate you too!" another PZ members sharply exclaimed "but, I think it's best for you to meet someone" PZ1- told him, sinisterly, Blaze was confused then the two PZ members threw him in the room "BLAZE!" a male voice yelled from the corner then crawled up to Blaze "ARTEMIS!" Blaze yelled.

" Blaze muttered, annoyed "and we hate you too!" another PZ members sharply exclaimed "but, I think it's best for you to meet someone" PZ1- told him, sinisterly, Blaze was confused then the two PZ members threw him in the room "BLAZE!" a male voic...

Full Name: Artemis
Age: 15
Gender: Male/Boy
Sexuality: Gay
Species: Human

•Blaze's boyfriend.
•Chill
•His YT channel is called "Artemis Night Searches".
•Is proud to be who he is :3
•Know Luke's crush on Zander and gave him great advice.
•Only couple of his friends know he's dating Blaze.
•Hates most PZ members.
•Kind.
(WIP)

"Are you okay honey bun?" Artemis asked him, gently "don't worry, I am" Blaze said, smiling at Artemis then both boys looked up at the hackers and glared at them "I don't know what you two are glaring at? You both got yourselves kidnapped" -_- PZ44 told them, annoyed "you guys are annoying" -_- Artemis said "I agree" :/ Blaze said, agreeing with his boyfriend, the hackers groaned, PZ715 walked up to them then put tape on their mouths "we find you guys annoying too" PZ11 sinisterly told them, the boys groaned angrily, the hackers left the room leaving the boys to muffle in anger and annoyance "SHUT UP!" a hackers furiously yelled at them causing the two to flinch at the hacker's sudden outburst.

****

"What the hell are you guys gonna do to us?!" Lydia yelled, furiously, her wrists and ankles were tied up on a chair, so was Clayton then they both heard the door open, they looked up and saw couple of noticeable hackers "hello emos" >:) PZ6 sinisterly greeted them "nice name" 🙄 Clayton said, sarcastically and annoyed by the nickname "keep talking and we will tape your mouth with bunch of layersssss of duct tape" PZ76 threatened "what the hell are you gonna do to us?!" Lydia exclaimed, her face fury with anger.

"We will leave that later but, I think you should meet a special friend of your's" PZ11 told them in his usual sinister voice. Female screaming came entering the room, there was crying too "that's can't be.." Clayton whispered, eye-widening in shock "PZ44 bring her in" PZ11 commanded, PZ44 brought a red-haired girl, she was crying and sobbing a lot "L-LET GO OF ME! PLEASE! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS! PLEASE!" the girl yelled, still crying, bunch of tears running down her face "stop moving!" PZ44 harshly yelled them pushed the girl in front of Clayton and Lydia.

"CHERRY?!" Lydia and Clayton yelled, shocked, Clayton some-how got out of the duct tape then un-taped Lydia, they both ran up to Cherry and hugged her "do anything to her or us or I will f^cjking murder-" Clayton began to yelled, his protective instincts coming, his mouth was quickly covered by PZ6 "now, now, Clayton Nerf War" PZ6 began to sinisterly speak "Your too young to swear" he said with a sinister smile the released his hand from his mouth, Clayton gave a glare to PZ6 in silence.

"H-He's only 15, and so am I and Cherry!" Lydia exclaimed, still hugging a crying Cherry, and patting her back "yes, but you guys are still children" -_- PZ715 said, the hackers then left the room, slamming the door shut. "Cherry, are you okay?" Lydia gently asked her, Clayton crawled up to the girls, giving a sympathetic look "yes.. I'm okay.. they are pretty scary.." she whispered, her tears dried onto her cheeks "it's okay, CC. We will get out of here and we need to get Blaze out too" Clayton said, smiling at her "Blaze..? Oh-.. you mean Artemis's boyfriend. I saw Artemis too, in fact they were both here" Cherry spoke, her voice now becoming kinda clear "looks we need to save both of them" Lydia joked only to earn a -_- by Clayton "fine" -_- Lydia said, getting up.

Clayton went up to the door and did the door hand trick "did you do Haidyn's amazing door hand trick?" -w- Lydia asked with a smirk "yep" 😏 Clayton said "what-?" Cherry whispered, confused, Lydia helped Cherry up "don't worry, CC. You will get to meet Haidyn, Wayne and the rest of our friends soon" Lydia said with a smile.

The teenagers ran out of the room, they kept running and found Artemis and Blaze in a room, they were both tied up, back to back "oh my gosh.." Cherry said, her hands over her mouth, shocks by this "I got this!" Lydia exclaimed, she run up to them, kneeled down in front of them and untied them "thanks guys" Artemis said, smiling at them "your welcome" Clayton replied, they made their way to the door only to be met with the PZ perverts(ABSOLUTELY GREAT-) "and where must you kids be going?" PZ412 asked them, sinisterly. Cherry started to mumbled in fear then ran to Clayton and hid behind him in fear "n-nowhere" Lydia stuttered "are you sure my child?" PZ192 asked her, sinisterly "I ain't your damn child" -_- Lydia told PZ192.

PZ192 glanced around the room then his eyes quickly met with Clayton "oh.. hello Clayton Nerf War" PZ192 greeted with gritted teeth, trying to hide his anger "oh no-.. I think we should leave" 0-0 Clayton said "totally" 0-0 Blaze agreed then got his weapon out and whacked the PZ perverts all on the heads.

The kids ran out of the headquarters and went to their homes.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_______________________________________