5️⃣One-Shot pt.1//Blaze Gaming Dreams5️⃣

Here's an image of these three:

(Few facts(that I didn't mention):•Eliza and Clayton has been friends for a long time

•Eliza and Clayton has been friends for a long time.
•Clayton and Eliza's main hacker enemy is PZ645(Alex).
•Clayton views CJ, Wayne and Wyatt younger siblings.)
                              ****

Nora, Lydia, Clayton, Julian, Levi and Eliza were at the park "Eliza! It's obvious that Melanie Martinez music is way better than those rock and roll, dark and edgy songs you listen to!" >:( Levi argued with Eliza "awwwwe, come on Levi!" Eliza exclaimed with a mischievous smile "it's obvious the song Devour is one of the coolest songs ever" Eliza said, chillingly, her hands behind her head in a relaxed position "girl-" Levi said "guys, everyone have their own opinions, okay?" Nora said to Levi and Eliza "I guess your right" Levi muttered "besides, I think rock and roll music is pretty good.." Julian said with a smile, blushing "y-you think so, Jewels?" 0///0 Eliza asked Julian, her face turning red "ooooh.. someone has the crushies" 😏 Levi playfully teased, smirking "shut up" -///- Eliza said.

"Hm.." Lydia said, turning around "are you okay, Lids?" Clayton asked her in concern "yeah.. I thought I heard something.." Lydia said "hey-.. I'm gonna check it out. You guys can go on without me, I will catch up" Lydia said to them, smiling then ran off, Clayton then ran off "where are you going Clayton?" Nora asked "just gonna check up on Lydia, see ya!" Clayton said before turning and running after Lydia.

****

Lydia walked up to the sound that she heard the noise, when she checked she saw a familiar person in the ground, holding his arm, shutting his eyes in pain "BLAZE?!" Lydia yelled, the boy quickly opened his eyes and looked up at Lydia "oh.. hey Lydia" Blaze said, forcing a smile.

Full Name: BlazeAge: 15Gender: Male/BoySexuality: Bisexual Species: Human

Full Name: Blaze
Age: 15
Gender: Male/Boy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human

•Has a boyfriend(will be coming up soon)
•Kind
•His YT Channel is called "Blaze Gaming Dreams".
•Deals with PZ(in secret, along with his boyfriend)
•Good fighter.
•Is kinda a devil child with hackers.
•The other teen PZ targets does not know that he and his boyfriend deals with PZ.
•Attends the teen PZ targets school.
•PZ6 really dislikes him for some reason.
•Carries a weapon with him to fight hackers(his weapon is in the picture he's holding)
•9th Grade.
•Lydia knows he deals with PZ.
(WIP)

"Are you okay?!" Lydia exclaimed, kneeling down in front of Blaze "I'm fine.. thanks" Blaze said to Lydia, smiling at her, Lydia stood up and helped up Blaze, then a memory of Blaze and his boyfriend came into Lydia's mind from the dream she had two nights ago "i-is there's any chance that hackers did this to you..?" Lydia softly asked him, this question did not seem to surprise Blaze "yes.. I was fighting them.." Blaze spoke "I'm guessing your boyfriend fights PZ too" Lydia said "Yep" :3 Blaze said.

"Lydia!" Clayton yelled, running behind, he ran up to the two and stopped when he saw Blaze "gee.. Blaze.. are you okay?" Clayton asked Blaze in a concerned voice "Yep.. hackers" -_-💧 Blaze replied.

"Looks like you three finally met each other at last" a male and sinister voice greeted them, they turned to see couple of the (grown-up) male hackers "oh great.." the youtubers muttered, annoyed "oh great is right, children!" >:) PZ6 sinisterly exclaimed before throwing a fog bombs at them causing them to pass out.

T.B.C