New OC(s) #8//Few HC OCs

Full Name: FreyaHC Code-Name: HC9Age: 23Gender: female/girlSexuality: lesbianSpecies: human

Full Name: Freya
HC Code-Name: HC9
Age: 23
Gender: female/girl
Sexuality: lesbian
Species: human

•Sinister
•Kinda ruthless.
•Has a crush on Regina(and simps on her. -sigh-)
•Thinks she way better than PZ9(Melvin)
•SHE AND PZ894(JESSE) HATES AND DESPISES EACH OTHER SO THEY HAVE FIGHTS. -_-🤦‍♀️
•Thinks of Daniel as a little b^tch and thinks he deserve to burn in hell for his close relationship with Regina.
•Hates the spy ninjas fans, CJ and Cody for shipping Daniel and Regina together and think they all deserve to burn in hell as well.
•In HC.
•Get's really excited when she's order to do a mission or to kidnap someone.
•Respects the HC leader(and worships him..)
•Good fighter.
•Considers herself the best fighter in Hacker Corp.
•Is really happy that Melvin disappeared(g-geez- 0-0)
•Hackers are really sinister and bitter towards her(mostly PZ894)
•Thinks of Haidyn, Dilara and Nick as "little brats" and also thinks they deserve to burn in hell. (I-)
•Likes to think about Regina A LOT.
•Doesn't feel bad that CJ and Luke's parents died in a fire because she wants their parents to burn in hell.
•Scares many people.
•Is a My Little Pony fan-
•Her favourite Mlp character is Rainbow Dash.
•Favourite people to capture: CJ, Haidyn, Dilara, The spy ninjas, Melvin, Cloaker, Cody, Nick.
(WIP)

Full Name: FredrickHC Code-Name: HC13Age: 32Gender: Male/boySexuality: asexualSpecies: human

Full Name: Fredrick
HC Code-Name: HC13
Age: 32
Gender: Male/boy
Sexuality: asexual
Species: human

•Sinister(mostly around the kid targets)
•Respects the HC leader.
•Likes to use his stun baton to sting kids because he loves to see them suffer.
•In HC.
•Thinks the HC leader is way better than the PZ leader.
•Is a good fighter.
•His favourite people to capture are the male kid targets.
•Intelligent.
(WIP)