💚One-Shot #3//PZ329(Ryker) beats up Lydia💚

Lydia was just humming to herself, walking at the park then she heard a male, sinister voice behind her "hello Lydia" the voice greeted her, Lydia sighed before turning around to see PZ329(Ryker) giving her the sinister facial expression "what the heck do you want Ryker? Can't you see that I don't want to deal with your trouble" -_- Lydia said, annoyed "oh I know" PZ329(Ryker) said, sinister, walking up to Lydia, he lifted her chin, Lydia was met with PZ329(Ryker)'s angered face "I always hated your guts" he whispered, angrily "why? Because I'm in your way of you and Clayton's relationship you never had" Lydia taunted with a smirk, PZ329(Ryker) just grumbled before slapping her causing her to fell on the ground, Lydia held up her cheek, her cheek was now red "what the heck is your problem?!" Lydia snapped, looking at him "your a f^cking a^s who always take my handsome Clay away from me!" PZ329(Ryker) snapped, stepping on Lydia's hand, Lydia gave a painful scream, she felt few tears prickling down.

"You don't like that Lids?" PZ329(Ryker) asked her, sinisterly "I will make this nightmare extra more painful!" he exclaimed with a sinister smile before kicking her leg, Lydia held her leg to her chest, having a painful expression on her face.

                              ****

Zander and Luke were walking at the park, Zander was chatting to Luke about stuff "why am I getting a feeling that we might run into one of our friends in the park who is battling some PZ member..? Is that what you call it..?" Zander asked "I think so.. yeah..?" Luke replied, awkwardly then they heard cries and screams "wait does that sound like.." Zander whispered "LYDIA!!" they both yelled now in their worried voices they ran to the screams and cries they saw what shocked them.

Lydia was all beaten up, bruises all over body, little bit of blood coming out, PZ329(Ryker) was standing there, sinisterly smiling "your defenceless now Lydia Qwaint" PZ329(Ryker) said, sinisterly, Lydia kept on sobbing, tears streaming down "looks like the little 9th grader is crying. Little baby" he taunted. Zander ran in anger "leave. Her. Alone" Zander said, darkly "who the heck are you suppose to be? Her boyfriend. If so please-" PZ329(Ryker) said only to be cut off by Zander's yelling "I AM NOT HER BOYFRIEND" Zander angrily yelled. "Plus me and him are together" Luke said, walking in "s-shut up.." -///- Zander said, blushing "oh my lord.. your damn flirting is gonna make me sick.." -_- PZ329(Ryker) said, ready to barf before running off.

Zander and Luke turned and stared at Lydia, who had her eyes shut, tightly, she was silently crying, they both had pity looks on, Zander scooped Lydia in his arms "we will get you home" Zander gently told her, smiling. Luke and Zander took Lydia to the safe house "Luke?! Zander?! Lydia!!" Vy yelled, running up to the trio "what happened?!" Chad yelled, overprotective instincts taking over "P-PZ329 beat me up.." Lydia said through sobs "THE GUY WHO LOVES ME?!" 0-0 Clayton yelled "W-what-?" 0-0 Zander and Luke said, cringed-out "just bring her to me" Chad gently told the boys, Zander passed Chad to Lydia, he took her to CJ's room and placed her gently on the bed.

"Okay, Lydia. This will sting a bit. Okay?" Vy softly told her, Lydia nodded, Chad passed Vy a paper towel with cold water and smudged it on Lydia's bruised cheek, Lydia winced at the pain, Zander sat on bed, holding Lydia's hand. "I can't believe that d^ck head a^s beat you up!" Clayton angrily yelled "don't worry, Clayton. I'm gonna be okay" Lydia gently told him, Clayton sighed and nodded "I'm just worried of how your brother will react to this-" 0-0 Clayton said, now felling scared. "Oh, don't worry. I now know" :) a male voice said at the doorway "OH S^IT-" 0-0💧everyone in the room yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_____________________________________