🌼One-Shot//The day Regina snaps which ended in violence.. 0-0🌼

Summary: Regina is really furious at Project Zorgo for breaking her best colleague(Daniel)'s leg. So she does the unthinkable..

Warning:
Swearing involved

****

"Daniel what happened to you?!" Regina exclaimed, running up to Daniel, he was on a wheel chair, his right left was broken "well-.. the hackers broke my leg.." Daniel whispered, sounding embarrassed by this "those b^tches.." Regina furiously said, she could feel her face heating up "Regina, it's okay-!" Daniel exclaimed "NO IT'S NOT!" Regina snapped, her face fury with anger then Regina quickly left the house and marched up to the PZ headquarters, making no hesitation to go up there.

Regina then burst into one of the Project Zorgo's room "HEY B^TCHES!!" Regina yelled, her tone sounding very angry "Regina what are you doing here?" the PZ leader asked her in concern then Regina grabbed a table and threw it at the PZ leader causing him to fall backwards "WOAH!" 0-0 the hackers in the room yelled, shocked "oh, I haven't forgot about you guys" Regina sweetly but bitterly told the hackers "now PZ4-.. let's-" PZ715 said nervously only for Regina to punch PZ715 "DON'T CALL ME PZ4!" Regina yelled, angrily "WHICH ONE OF YOU B^TCHES BROKE DANIEL'S LEG?!" Regina snapped, her voice reaching to it's high pitch "you mean the one with bad bone structure-?" -_- PZ Fünf asked, carelessly "YES THAT'S THE ONE!" Regina shouted, annoyed, PZ Fünf hid behind PZ6 in fear "d-don't hide behind me-" -_-💧 PZ6 told PZ Fünf, disturbed "she's scary.." PZ Fünf whispered in fear.

Regina marched out of the room then the hackers heard bunch of yelling and beating up noises "SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS UP!" Regina yelled in the distance in the halls of the headquarters, all the hackers got out of the room, checking it out to see Regina with PZ44 and PZ314, who were lying down on the ground "have mercy!" PZ314 cried, desperately "f^ck no!" Regina snapped at him, pressing her foot down on PZ314's chest.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________________