🟣One-Shot #11 pt.2//Jake gets Levi's letter back🟣

Summary:
Jake is helping Levi to get his letter back.

                              ****

Jake arrived at school, he saw Drew, Henry and Liam talking about somethings, it was not the usual like every day, so Jake decided to hide behind a bush. "I can't believe that freak has a crush on that girl!" Drew taunted, holding Levi's letter causing Henry and Liam to giggle as well "I can't blame him. She's pretty hot heck! Even I wanna smash her as well!" Liam exclaimed "it's pretty weird how the pink boi demon is in a love with a girl who's way out of his league" Henry mocked, calmly. "They must be talking about Levi.." Jake whispered "Jake..?" a female and gentle voice spoke behind him, Jake got quickly startled before turning around to see Daisy standing there "o-oh.. hi Daisy.." Jake said, his face going red "I heard what happened yesterday. Are you okay?" Daisy asked him, softly, her face filled with worry "yep. I'm feeling better now" Jake said, managing a smile "but, I need that letter from Drew because Levi attacked him yesterday.." Jake said, awkwardly "you should help Levi out because he will still get into more trouble with Drew, if he doesn't get his letter back" Daisy said, sounding worried "I will. But, I just need to think of a plan.." Jake spoke then his lightbulb lit up in eye-widen and surprised eyes.

Before walking up to his friends "hey guys" Jake greeted them, faking his usual happy voice-tone "good morning, man. But, I need to share this with you" Drew said, passing the letter to Jake "should I.. open it..?" Jake asked, awkwardly "that's the point!" -_- Drew exclaimed "sooooo.. I'm gonna give this back to Levi.." Jake said, awkwardly, only to receive shocked looks from his friends "why man?!" :( Henry exclaimed, Jake try to come up with an excuse but only stammered "I know your in their club but it's not like you need that b^tch" Drew said with hatred in his tone but soon calmed down with a sigh "but, do you what you want.." Drew said, having a hint of betrayal and hurt in his eyes, Jake gave an apologetic look and mouthed a "sorry".

Jake then went back to Daisy "that must've hurt that you had to do that to one of your friends.." Daisy said, giving Jake a sympathetic look "yeah. I known Drew for such a long time now.. he's like a big brother to me..." Jake said, feeling bad "but, it's better to do the right things than the wrong" Daisy said, smiling, Jake manage a smile at Daisy.

                             ****

At lunchtime, Jake arrived early in the music club. "Someone's early" Milly said, smirking "heh.. yep.." Jake said with an embarrassed smile then he walked up to Levi "what is it Jake? Came here to gloat or make fun of me?" Levi asked in an unhappy voice-tone "Levi!" Lilliana and Nora yelled "it's okay, girls. But.." Jake paused for a sec to get something then he grabbed the plain-white envelope from his bag "here. I manage to get it from my friends..." Jake said, managing a smile, Levi looked shocked of what he was hearing and viewing, he was silent and did hesitate but gently took the letter from Jake's hand "what do you have to say Levi?" Julian asked him "th-thanks.. that was really nice of what you did.." Levi said, his face softening, he could feel his cheeks glowing red "woah..! That's the first time I saw your soft side!" :0 Jake exclaimed, shocked "and it will be the last" 😌 Levi said, smirking.

Fast forwards.. cause why not? :P

During the 30 minutes of performing and singing, the music club quickly took a break. "Soooooo.. are you happy?" Milly asked him with a smirk "better than ever. If anyone found out who my crush is, I could've just stayed in my dark room for the rest of my life" Levi said with a relief smile then be heard clapping, Levi turned to the clapping and his face turned red. "You guys did great!" the girl's cheerful voice exclaimed "awwwe, thank you, Alexa" Hailey said, smiling.

"Even you Levi" Alexa said, smiling at him "th-thanks.. Al.." •/////• Levi said, still blushing, Milly gave a smirk from behind Levi then Alexa left the room, Levi then fall to the ground "I-I..I did it again.. haven't I?" -////- Levi said, his hands all over his face, becoming more red "Yep" Milly chillingly replied "SHE'S YOUR CRUSH!!" Jake yelled, shocked then Levi got up and stomped Jake's foot "no need to yell it out, idiot!" Levi exclaimed 'welp.. looks like me and Milly aren't the only ones with crushes.." -w- Jake through to himself.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
______________________________________