3️⃣One-Shot//Dylan vs Everett3️⃣

"PZ105!!!!!" a male, raging but an annoying voice screamed behind Everett "tf-" Everett said, turning around, he saw Dylan all angry, marching up to him "da hell do you want-?" Everett asked "WHY ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH MAH SMEXY WIFE?!" >:( Dylan yelled, angrily, referring to Dilara "uhhhhh.. because we're friends?" Everett answered "YEAH RIGHT! Your must be crushing on her too!" >:( Dylan accused "what-?! No I don't! I already have a crush"(the OC already exists and two facts about her. 1. She's part of the Sunsets. 2. She's a girl. You will probably guess who it is :3) "well I wanna fight you! at the Project Zorgo headquarters, at 3:30pm!" >:( Dylan exclaimed before leaving "I- Uh-.. okay..?" -_- Everett said, cringed-put, he turned to go then saw M "uhhhhh.. M..?" Everett asked "DYLAN JUST ASKED YOU TO FIGHT!!!!!" M yelled "and?" Everett said "he's not joking Everett! If you don't go at 3:30pm! He might find you and fight you!" M exclaimed "oh gawd-.. what do I do?!" 0_P Everett yelled "your gonna have to fight him.." M spoke, calming down her voice "I-.. okay.." -_- Everett replied in his monotone voice before walking off "yeahhh.. he ain't taking this seriously.." -_- M said, facepalming.

****

Everett arrived at the headquarters, to see Dylan and bunch of other PZ kids in the room "you ready, PZ105?" >:3 Dylan said, giving a sinister smile at Everett "sure.. let's get this over with" -_- Everett replied, uninterested, they both started fighting for 15 minutes and Everett won, Everett then walked over on Dylan, making his way to the door, leaving the room "he broke mah d^ck.. MAH D^CK!" :( Dylan yelled "no one cares, Dylan" -_- Hayley said, sharpening her blade.

"Tf just happened here-?" Dilara asked, coming into the room "HEY BABE!" :D Dylan yelled, over-joyed to see Dilara "no-" -_- Dilara said before turning around and making her way out of the room "*sniff* babe come back" :'( Dylan said in a heart-breaking voice "just give up on her" -_- Lucas said "NO!" >:0 Dylan angrily yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
______________________________________