🌠One-Shot//The Music Club and PZ moment🌠

"Why are you kidnapping us-?" -_- Zander asked the hackers, him and his friends are being pulled into a room by a bunch of PZ members "because you guys, the white egg and that nerd are the only non youtubers who knows about us!" PZ715 yelled at them, the hackers settled the music club members on the seat "what the hell are you gonna do to us?!" Jake exclaimed, his face all angered "oh don't worry Jakey-boy" PZ6 told Jake, sinisterly "we will be asking you some questions" PZ6 told the Music Club members, sinisterly "NO-" all the club members yelled.

"Can I call you Burnie!" :D Milly exclaimed "TF IS WITH THIS DAMN NICKNAME?!" -_-💢 PZ6 yelled in frustration "is that even real burn skin, it looks like a mask" -_- Hailey asked "one, kid that is non of your business! Two, no calling me Burnie!" -_-💢 PZ6 yelled, annoyed, Sean then raised his hand up "yes?" PZ44 asked Sean "why do you target and kidnap children-?" -_- Sean asked, disturbed "that's what the leader order us too, okay?!" PZ44 exclaimed.

"Hey skeleton dude!" Milly exclaimed "what?" -_- PZ11 asked, annoyed "since your also known as the doppelgänger. Can you do mah voice" :3 Milly said "MILLY-" -_-💢 Luke yelled "I ain't doing your voice you damn pink haired devil!" -_-💢 PZ11 snapped at her "welp-" :) Milly then got up and punched PZ11 in the face causing him to fall backwards to the ground then stepped on PZ11's stomach.

Milly's facial expression->😌

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_______________________________________