🔍One-Shot//Wyatt kidnapped(REQUESTED)🔍

Thank you for your request Haidyn_Adventure                               ****

                              ****

Wyatt was on the bean bag chair, sitting down, in the living room, he was on his phone, his headphones plugged into his phone, listening to some music.

                              ****

"So what do we do?" PZ32 asked "oh to burn this house into shreds" PZ11 said with a sinister smile "I like that idea!" :D PZ127 happily but sinisterly exclaimed "overused" -_- PZ101 said, uninterested "PZ6, may you do the honours" PZ11 told PZ6 "yes" >:3 he said, devilishly before going to the backyard and putting some fire in a rusty bucket then walked off and hid with the hackers.

"Huh..?" Wyatt said, noticing a bright flame "oh no.. it's fire.." -_- Wyatt muttered to himself, sounding quite unhappy then grabbed the fire extinguisher he walked over to the backyard and zapped at the fire.

"Look!" PZ Fünf exclaimed, pointing directly at the fire "what is it PZ Fünf-?" PZ6 asked before looking over to see Wyatt Clay "oh s^it-" PZ6 said, cringed-out "sooooo.. we're scrapping burning the house down plan?" PZ101 asked "Yep" PZ11 replied "Ugh.. fine" -_-💢 PZ6 answered, annoyed before getting up from his hiding spot and grabbing Wyatt's wrist "hello Wyatt Clay" he sinisterly greeted him "P-PZ6?!" Wyatt yelled, sounding scared then grabbed a fog bomb and throw it at Wyatt causing him to pass out, the hackers came out of their hiding spots "PZ101, PZ127, PZ16 and PZ645 take Wyatt Clay to the headquarters. While me and the others stay here and capture the rest" PZ11 told them, sinisterly "will do, sir" >:3 PZ127 said, sinisterly. PZ645 picked up Wyatt then the four hackers got into a tesla and drove off.

T.B.C