🟩One-Shot #15 pt.2//Captured🟩

"No" -_- both Wayne and Haidyn replied "tell us!" PZ715 exclaimed in frustration "no" -_- they both replied "tell us! Or you two will get PZ Fünf special" >:( PZ Fünf threatened "oh my lord-.. Fünf. I literally have a room fill with guns so I can easily defeated you if I had to" -_- Wayne said "I only have one knife and it's Mr. Knifu" :3 Haidyn said "tf you kids carrying weapons-?" -_- PZ715 asked, cringed-out "we just do" they both said with a creepy smile, but their eyes had no pupils.

"Let go of us!" four voices yelled, Wayne and Haidyn looked up to see The Sunsets being held by hackers, the hackers threw them into the room "f^ck you hackers!" >:( Ava yelled, angrily "shut up little girl!" one of the hackers harshly yelled "I wanna know.. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT THE REST OF MY ROOMS?!" Wayne angrily yelled "calm down, kid. Their okay.. well.. except PZ8" one of the hackers sinisterly said, smirking "WHAT?!" everyone(except the hackers) yelled, shocked.

                              ****

Xavier slowly woke up, he found himself being strapped to a chair "w-where am I..?!" Xavier exclaimed, shocked "hello PZ8" PZ6 greeted coming in the room with few hackers "what the hell do you a^s heads want?!" >:( Xavier yelled, angrily "you better watch what your saying PZ8" PZ16 sinisterly told him "I ain't doing no s^^t for you mask-wearing b^tchss anyway" -_- Xavier told them "oh we will be giving your exit ceremony" PZ44 sinisterly announced "WHAT?!" Xavier yelled, the hackers sinisterly laughed.

"Firsssst punishment!" PZ76 exclaimed "oh f^ck-" 0-0 Xavier said then oranges started falling down on his lap and onto the ground "AHHHHH YOU SMALL PUMPKINS MONSTERS GET ASAY FROM MAHHHHH!" Xavier screamed in fear "I still don't get how he's afraid of oranges.. that's literally weird!" PZ16 exclaimed, cringed-out "up your a^^ lady!" -_-💢 Xavier yelled "you f^cking, little brat, red-haired a^^hole s^it-" PZ16 said, angrily.

                              ****

The hackers left the room, The Sunsets, Haidyn and Wayne were in the room "ughhh.." Wayne muttered "are you okay, Wayne?" Haidyn asked him "y-yes.. the hackers took the whole team away..." Wayne whispered "I'm a useless team leader. Aren't I?" Wayne said with a hint of sadness in his voice "no. No your not" Ava started speaking "when I first layer eyes on you. I knew that deep down you will make an awesome leader for you group. The hackers are the problem" -_- Ava explained in confidence "she's right" Ace said, smiling.

Then screaming fall from the ceiling "Cressida?! Averil?!Lucy?! Charlie?!" Wayne exclaimed "hey Wayney!" Averil exclaimed, she and the others walked up to Wayne and Haidyn and untie them "I'm glad you guys came back for me. Butttt.. Xavier isn't with us.." Wayne said, awkwardly "well let's fine our friend!" Charlie exclaimed. The kids got out of the room and started running in the headquarters, they all walked up to one random room "W-well.. let's see if he's here.." 0-0 Elise said, they all opened the door to see the hackers messing with Xavier "GET AWAY FROM ME DUMB HACKERS!" Xavier yelled "calm yourself down, PZ8!" PZ44 yelled at him. "Damn, I like his attitude" Ava said, smirking "Yep.. the same Xavier who would yelled at a hacker.." -w- Cressida said.

Then the children all came out from their hiding spots "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GUYS GET OUT!" PZ6 yelled at them "doesn't matter! Give back my love- I MEAN our friend back!" Lucy yelled, her face angered "hey Haidyn~" PZ16 greeted Haidyn, sinisterly smiling at her, Haidyn hid behind Wayne in fear, Wayne then ran up to PZ16 and shocked her with his uncle's stun chunks then stun the hackers "don't mess with me or my friends again!" Wayne yelled, he came over to Xavier and untied him "Jesus Christ, Wayne.." 0-0 Xavier said "your welcome" 😌 Wayne said, calmly.

Everyone ran out of the headquarters and went to their homes.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
______________________________________