🔴One-Shot #8//Luke and Chance kidnapped🔴

Luke was in class doing a partner worksheet with Chance "ehhhhhhh.." Chance said, cringed-our "what's wrong Chance?" Luke asked him "I'm feeling that project zorgo might ruin this day like always.." -_-💧 Chance said, cringed-out "I'm sure everything will be okay" Luke said, smiling at him "Chance Lück and Luke Jour- I MEAN Jackson, please come to the principal office" the 'headmaster' said through the intercom, they boys turned to each other, getting kind of a bad feeling about this "s-should we go..?" Chance asked Luke, getting an uneasy feeling "well-" Luke said only to be interrupted by his teacher "go you two" the teacher told them, Luke and Chance got up from their seats.

May, Chase, Waylon and Markus got an uneasy feeling then they all raised their arms up "can I use the restroom please?" Markus asked "Miss. I'm feeling like I'm gonna vomit can I got to the bathroom please?" Chase asked "me and Waylon have hall passes so we have to do some things" May said, calmly "do you two have bathroom or hall passes?" the teacher sternly asked them "yes" they both said, getting their hall passes out to the teacher, she then letted them go. "I wanna be honest with you guys.. I'm not going to the bathroom" Chase told the others, getting his friends attention "I'm just following Luke and Chance because I feel pretty suspicious of this" Chase said "same" May and Waylon said causing everyone to eye-widen in shock.

"I-" 0.0 Markus "Welp- we're on the same page. Let's go find them!" Waylon exclaimed, running off, grabbing May's hand.

****

Luke and Chance entered the principal's office only to see the chair turned away "uhhhhh.. you wanted to see us" Chance proceeded on speaking "we sure do" the male and sinister voice turned and finally revealed himself "PZ DOPPELGÄNGER?!" both boys yelled, shocked "that's right! And you two are coming with us" PZ11 exclaimed, sinisterly "no we're not!" -_- Luke said, annoyed "uhhhhhh.. yeah you are!" PZ44 said behind them before he and PZ6 threw fog bombs at them causing them to pass out "let's take these boys to the headquarters" >:3 PZ220(Amber) said, the hackers dragged the boys from the school and put them into a tesla and drove off.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_____________________________________