❄️Shorts #6//The day.. Haidyn snapped❄️

Haidyn entered the rooms of the headquarters, all tired out, she felt she was gonna daze off to sleep, when she entered she was met with arguing, she looked up to see Drew, Liam, Oskah and Joel arguing over who gets Dilara and Dylan giving Dilara compliments(of course-) she looked around to see Nicole, Mia, having standing there aside having (-_-) faces. "Haidyn! Thank god your here!" Dilara exclaimed, having a relieved smile, Haidyn managed a smile then let out a yawn.

"Smexy wife! Don't look at adventure b^tch! I'm the guy you need~" Dylan said, seductively "ew-" Dilara said in disgust. "Just leave her alone.. bro.." -_- Nicole said from next to Mia who was looking bored as ever. "Why the hell are you hanging around with Haidumb Adventure..?!" Liam mocked "she's just a stupid little kid!" Liam said in his taunting voice causing everyone to laugh(except Dilara) in the room. But, oh boy.. this is when Haidyn turned into snap mode.

"Shut up.. shut up.." Haidyn muttered "SHUT YOUR F^CKING MOUTH UP!" Haidyn yelled at the top of her lungs causing everyone to flinch with shocked faces "LISTEN UP YOU NEON PURPLED HAIRED A^S B^TCH!" Haidyn snapped, rage boiling inside of her, her face becoming red, grabbing Liam by his shirt and getting Mr. Knifu from her skirt "me and my knife buddy.. we have a history" Haidyn said with a devilish smirk before looking directly at Liam with hatred burning eyes "if you.. f^cking simp on my best friend.. I WILL MAKE SURE TO BURN YOUR ENTIRE BODY AND PUT YOUR ASHES DOWN THE OCEAN!" Haidyn yelled again, Liam and the others simps shared a terrified look before nodding slowly, when Haidyn let go of his shirt, Liam ran and hid underneath a table, whimpering in fear(serves you right, b^tch >:3).

"Oh and you.." Haidyn said, darkly, looking at Dylan who looked more terrified as ever then her face was angered at seeing his stupid face, Haidyn grabbed him by the shirt, Mr. Knifu near his neck, Dylan looked at his sister and Mia, telling them to help him but they didn't move because you know..

"Your one of the many people I dislike-.. no, HATE!" Haidyn snapped with a shadow over her face, Dylan gulped in fear then out of nowhere, Haidyn slapped Dylan hard on the cheek causing him to drop on the ground, leaving a red mark on his cheek "don't. You. F^^^^^^. Dare. Hurt. Or. Simp. On. My. Best. Friend.. got that..?" Haidyn asked him, darkly, her pupils looking empty and shallow as ever, Dylan quickly nodded in fear. Haidyn then let out a yawn "Haidyn.. I think we need to get you to bed.." Dilara said, awkwardly "fine then." Haidyn replied with a tired voice-tone before she and Dilara left the room. "Holy s^it! Holy s^it! What the hell just happened..?!" Mia exclaimed, cringed-out "it will be called the day Haidyn Adventure snaps.." Lucas whispered, darkly from the doorway, his phone in his hands, giving everyone a warned look.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
______________________________________

Sorry, Haidyn.. that I have to portray you like this in this one-shot... :'3