⚪️One-Shot #14//Dilara's simps handcuffed to each other⚪️

Summary:
The simps(simps who simp on Dilara) are handcuffed to each other.

Warning:
Swearing
Little bullying in here.

****

"I don't want to be handcuffed to this b^tch" -_- Liam and Oskah said in an unhappy voice-tone at the same time "too bad. So sad, a^^holes" -_- M said "why are you so mean to us, PZ75? Like.. YOU LITERALLY DESPISES US!" -_-💢 Drew yelled, annoyed "because-" M said "ummmm.. M? What's the point in me handcuffed to Nick?" Dilara awkwardly asked "I just ship you two" :3 M said, her eyes shining, both Nick and Dilara faces became red.

"WHY AM I HANDCUFFED TO DA WALL?!" a male and cringey-a^^ voice yelled, everyone turned to see the b^tch Dylan handcuffed onto the wall "because me no like you so you deserve this" 😌 M said to Dylan "you mean" >:,( Dylan said "shut up Dylan" -_- everyone said "WHY CAN'T I BE HANDCUFFED TO MAH SMEXY WIFE?!" Dylan yelled, referring to Dilara "oh boy-" -_- Dilara said, annoyed "BECAUSE YOU CAN'T OKAY?!" -_-💢 M yelled. "PZ567, PZ546. Please come to this room" -_- M said, Elijah and Daisy entered the room, looking uninterested "what is it, girly? I want to be with my love bug" -_- Elijah said, annoyed, referring to CJ "she's mine, jacka^^" -_-💢 Daisy said, irritated to Elijah "f^ck off Daisy!" Elijah snapped at Daisy "alright, you two cut it out!" M sternly exclaimed "I want you to take care of that b^tch" :) M said, pointing to Dylan "tf is he handcuffed to a wall-?" Elijah asked, confused "who cares. I want to make this b^tch suffer" :) Daisy sinisterly and darkly said "remember not to let him go to the bathroom, make sure to only feed him pot noddles and don't let him free" >:3 M said to them "I like that idea" >:) Daisy said, sinisterly "I don't really go along with your crazy plans, M. But, I'm gonna do it, anyway" :) Elijah said, darkly.

****

Wayne, M, Nick and Dilara were walking at the park, talking and chatting "I'm not gonna ask on why you two are handcuffed-" Wayne said, cringed-out "weLp- Dylan is sure burning in hell right now" :) M said, darkly "wha-?" Wayne said, confused "it's a long story" both Dilara and Nick said at the same time.

"Hello cuties" ;) a male but sinister voice greeted the children from behind, they turned to see the HC perverts, HC10 and HC83 "oh and hi b^tches.." -_- HC10 greeted, referring to Wayne and Nick "f^ck off perverts. We don't want anything to do with you guys" -_-💢 Wayne said, annoyed "Wanna fight Wayne Discoveries?!" >:) HC10 sinisterly exclaimed "bring it up, buddy" -_- Wayne said, HC10 was gonna make the first punch but Wayne beated him already by kicking him in the nuts causing him to fall off "ouch.. he broke mah d^ck.. mah d^ck" :< HC10 said "hah" -_- Wayne said before walking off, Dilara, Nick and M walked off too.

                              ****

Liam and Oskah were walking in the headquarters, handcuffed to each other, they had unhappy faces. "Are you two in~-" :3🥺 PZ208(Everly) came up to them "no. We are not dating" -_- Liam and Oskah said at the same time "but, I ship you two" :( Everly said "I'm not gay, PZ208" -_- Liam said.

PZ208(Everly)'s facial expression——>T_T

                              ****

"Damn, I'm looking at someone~" Drew said in a flirty voice, looking at Nicole who was talking to Mia "please don't-" -_- Joel said "hello babe~" Drew greeted Nicole, Nicole and Mia had pissed-off faced "f^ck off Drew" -_- Mia told Drew "I wasn't talking to you Mia" >:( Drew said, harshly "let's go, Mia. I'm not being simped by this b^tch here" -_- Nicole said, annoyed before she and Mia walked off "NOOOOOO MAH BABY!" :( Drew cried "just forget about her.. Drew" -_- Joel said.

"Well, at least I get to see my smexy love later" :) Drew said, referring to Dilara.

                              ****

"Let me go" >:( Dylan said "no" both Daisy and Elijah said "let me go!" Dylan repeated "NOOOOOOO!" they yelled, annoyed "also here's your food" -_- Daisy said, walking up to Dylan, feeding Dylan some pot noodles, Dylan then spit out the food in disgust "HOW DOES M EAT THIS STUFF?!?!?! Oh and it's disgust af" >:( Dylan yelled "meh, I go for sushi" -w- Daisy said, her mouth watery at the mention of sushi.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_____________________________________