🥸One-Shot//A NEW PZ PERVERT. ABSOLUTELY GREAT! 😃🔫//🥸

"So we are kidnapping those lolis, right?" PZ645 asked, sinisterly "Yep and a new person is joining us" PZ192 said with a sinister smile "YAS A NEW FRIEND!" :3 PZ220 exclaimed in excitement "come on out PZ591" PZ192 said, PZ591 came out of his hiding spot "what's up yall" PZ591 greeted them.

Full Name: Caleb
PZ Code-Name: PZ591
Age: 28
Gender: Male/Boy
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Human

•Sinister
•PZ pervert for CJ mad Haidyn(-angry sigh-)
•Calls CJ and Haidyn "Princesses".
•DOES NOT LIKE ANYONE WHO HAS A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH CJ OR HAIDYN(mostly hates Aidan, Leo, Evan and Luke)
•Is like HC83 and PZ169. He uses neck belts to control people's actions and movements.
•His partner is probably PZ169.
•Has a crush on PZ16(and simps on her)(well that's amazing -_-💢)
•Acts like a gentleman with PZ16 and tries to romance her.
•DOES NOT LIKE THE TEEN TARGETS.
•HATES THE SPY NINJAS.
•His least favourite Spy Ninja is probably Chad or Regina.
(WIP)

"So we're getting those princesses. Right?" PZ591 asked, sinisterly "yes!" >:3 PZ894 said then the PZ perverts all ran out of the headquarters "where could those cuties be?" PZ412 asked PZ192 "at Jayden Gaming Stars house" PZ192 replied "AND THEY'RE ALSO WITH CODY CLOCKS AND EVAN EXPLORES!" PZ192 yelled, unhappily "not Cody Clocks!" -_-💢 PZ894 exclaimed, annoyed "can we take them to mah house?" 🥺 PZ220 asked "no" -_- the male PZ perverts replied.

The PZ perverts all went to Jayden's house, they saw Cody, Evan, Jayden, Haidyn and CJ in the living room, Jayden and CJ were gaming "look at those princesses" :) PZ591 said, creepily "they're the cutest dolls ever" ;) PZ192 said in agreement "let's throw fog bombs to take the little cuties and leave these three brats here" -_- PZ645 said, his tone changing to perverted to annoyed at the mention of Jayden, Evan and Cody.

PZ412 threw fog bombs in the house causing the children to pass out, they all entered the house, evil laughing "now can we take them to mah house" :3 PZ220 asked "we all said we ain't taking them to your house" -_- PZ740 said.

PZ220's facial expression->😭

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________________