🖤One-Shot #6 pt.2//Luke saves CJ :D🖤

"GIVE ME THOSE DAMN EARRINGS RIGHT NOW, KID!" PZ147(Logan) yelled in frustration at CJ "no! Never!" CJ snapped, sobbing on the ground "ughhhhhhj..!" PZ147(Logan) exclaimed, annoyed before getting a small black remote and shocked her, CJ let out a scream, causing her to sob more. PZ147(Logan) soon left the room and talked to PZ261(Aurora) and PZ127(Cindy) "how did it go with CJ Qwaint?" PZ261(Aurora) asked him, having an uninterested look "Ugh.. that stupid little girl won't tell me a single thing! these kids are really determined to keep all this s^it to themselves!" PZ147(Logan) ranted, angrily "well did you shock that brat?" -_- PZ127(Cindy) asked him "Yep, couple of times.. AND SHE STILL WON'T TELL ME ANYTHING!" -_-💢 PZ147(Logan) screamed in anger before kicking a cardboard box and then leaving to go and check on CJ.

"He really needs to control his anger" -_- PZ127(Cindy) said, annoyed "Yep" -_- PZ261(Aurora) agreed, irritated.

                              ****

CJ was on the ground, hand-cuffed, crying of what she just experience few seconds ago then she heard grunting, she looked to see Luke getting out of the window "Luke!" CJ happily exclaimed, cheerfully smile, tears streaming down "Ceej!" Luke exclaimed, giving a smile, he ran up to CJ and hugged her "let's get you out of these cuffs and that shock collar" Luke giggled, he used his lock-picking skills to in-handcuffed CJ's wrists and neck after he was done, CJ got up, twirling in happiness before hugging him.

"WHAT THE-?! LUKE JOURNEYS?!" PZ147(Logan) yelled at the doorway "leave my little sister alone you freak!" Luke yelled, using his hand to protect CJ, PZ147(Logan) grabbed a sword out "looks like battle royale it is" -_- Luke said, unhappily they both fighter for 15 minutes and Luke won :3. "Let's go!" Luke exclaimed, grabbing CJ's wrist and running down the halls, they both got out of the headquarters and went back to their homes. "Ugh.." CJ muttered, tiredly "Ceej what happened?!" Jacob exclaimed, running up to CJ in concern "you know.. the usual.." -_- CJ said, tiredly "oh right-" -_- Jacob replied, not sounding happy at all, CJ headed to her room and rest.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________