📙One-Shot//Lydia vs PZ403(Ruby)📙

Summary: Lydia and PZ403(Ruby) pissed of each other. So they ended up fighting. :>

If you don't know who Kiran and Vivian are got to my previous book and go to chapters "~🌼•••🌼~" and "~🌺•••🌺~".

Warning:
•Bullying

A scene based by Charlie and Katie Killjoy's scene from Hazbin Hotel pilot.

****

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Lydia furiously snapped at PZ403(Ruby) who just looked her, smiling sinisterly, not saying anything "oh, I thought putting glue to your notebook was fun!" PZ403(Ruby) sinisterly giggled along with PZ329(Ryker) who just sinisterly giggled as well "do that again-..! Or I will.. I will..!" Lydia stammered, unsure what to say "or you will what?" PZ403(Ruby) taunted "I will tell the teacher..!" Lydia exclaimed causing bunch of students around her and the twins laughing and mocking her.

"Damn-! Seriously, Lydia! That's the best you got!" Drew taunted from the crowd, laughing with Henry and Liam who mocked Lydia. "What kind of damn come back is that?!" PZ329(Ryker) taunted "my grandma can do better than that!" PZ329(Ryker) laughed "tell me" PZ403(Ruby) said to Lydia, her tone becoming dark with a sinister smile "how does it feel to be a total failure?" PZ403(Ruby) asked Lydia, sinisterly before burst into laughing "oh really now!" Lydia yelled "how does it feel I got your pen huh?!" Lydia exclaimed, grabbing PZ403(Ruby)'s pen from the patio table, outside "B^TCH!" Lydia angrily snapped, her frown became more aggressive, oooohs and gasps came from the students from hear Lydia's sudden outburst.

PZ403(Ruby) and PZ329(Ryker) stared at Lydia in silence, their faces darkening, glaring at her "oops-.." Lydia said, now regretting saying that, she placed PZ403(Ruby)'s pen on the patio table "oh s^it-" 0-0 PZ329(Ryker) exclaimed, knowing what will happen then ran off. PZ403(Ruby) looked at Lydia with a sinister smile before grabbing her hair tightly.

****
Ashton, Vivian, Lilliana and Kiran walked down the halls. "Hey look! a fight is going on! Let's check it out!" a boy exclaimed to his friends, sounding very excited before he and his friends ran down the halls "what the-..?! FIGHT?!" Ashton exclaimed, shocked "I wonder what ticked them off" Vivian said "could be one of those stupid reasons" :/ Kiran said "never mind! Let's go and find da fight!" :3 Lilliana announced before she and the other teenagers ran down the halls and went outside.

                              ****

PZ403(Ruby) pushed Lydia onto the wall, causing her to hurt her head then Lydia kicked PZ403(Ruby) in the leg them stomped her hand "OUCH! YOU B^TCH!" PZ403(Ruby) yelled in frustration then got up quickly and tackled Lydia, punching her neck and face.

"LYDIA?! RUBY?!" four voices yelled, shocked, both girls looked up to see Lilliana, Kiran, Vivian and Ashton all stranding there, shocked "oh go f^ck yourselves, you four!" -_-💢 PZ403(Ruby) snapped at them, annoyed before beating up Lydia who then fighting back.

Welp- this fight could go on for a while 🙂

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_______________________________________