🟠One-Shot #8 pt.2//Middle school target saves Luke and Chance🟠

May, Chase, Waylon and Markus were all running down the halls then a voice from intercom came in. "Luke Jackson and Chance Lück will be sent home early for classified information" the voice said "wait doesn't that sound like..." May proceeded speaking "PZ44!" the boy exclaimed at the same time "OF COURSE ONE OF US HAVE TO GET KIDNAPPED!" Waylon yelled "don't scream it out for the whole school to hear that!" Markus scolded "okay, so all we have to do is to go to the headquarters and retrieve them" Chase said, earning nods in response from his friends "buttttttt.. we're literally gonna be skipping school and we don't want that" Waylon said "yes but we have two friends in need who need our help" Markus explained, they all ran out of school to go to the headquarters.

****

"Let go of us!" Luke yelled as he was tied up onto a chair with Chance next to him "no Luke Journeys!" one of the hackers yelled "well why can't you let us go?" -_- Chance asked in his monotone voice "becausssssse we don't like you guysssss" -_- PZ76 told them "cool. We don't like you guys too" Luke replied "that's right!" Chance exclaimed then PZ715 put tape over their mouths causing them to muffling "looks like we won't hear those two voices anymore" PZ192 sinisterly said, Luke and Chance grown, annoyed.

****

May, Chase, Waylon and Markus all arrived at the headquarters "the place still looks like crap" -_- Markus said "well let's go in!" Waylon exclaimed, they all entered the headquarters as they kept walking inside, PZ Scaredy cat spotted them "a-ahhhh youtubers!" PZ Scaredy cat exclaimed in fear "n-no..! Your gonna get us in trouble!" May whispered then Markus came in and used duct tape to die PZ Scaredy cat "listen to me. Where's Luke and Chance?" Waylon asked, giving PZ Scaredy cat a glare "I- um-.. they're down the hall and make sure to turn right!" PZ Scaredy cat exclaimed in a feared voice "thank you" :) Chase said with an "innocent" smile before him and his friends ran down the halls.

They checked out tons of doors then found the right one "Luke? Chance?" Chase spoke, getting his friends attention "Chase? May? Waylon? Markus?" Luke spoke, the boys and May ran in the room and quickly untied Luke and Chance "thanks guys!" Chance exclaimed, happily, hugging May who just smiled. "WHAT THE-?! Youtubers?!" PZ715 yelled at the doorway with other hackers around him "s^it!" the kids exclaimed "we're leaving!" Waylon yelled "uhhhhhh.. no your not!" >:) PZ6 replied then Waylon threw stuff at the hackers causing them to pass out "don't worry, they're not dead" -_- :3 Waylon said before he and the others ran away.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________