TRUST!

Man: Did he fall for you.!??

Shanaya: I...... I don't know..!!!

Man: What did you say??? You.??? You don't know???? Where is your stupid deductions now.! That you are so proud of.?

Shanaya: Watch your tone Mister..! (She said raising her one eyebrow.!)

(She took out her gun and stood up and took 3 steps back and in a blink of an eye ihit her gun in the back of the head of the guy standing there..... he fell on the ground almost half unconscious..... he was wincing in pain.....)

: Why..?? W..what... d.did I.... do???

Shanaya: Next time when a job is assigned to you... hear it properly..! If HE instructed, you just have to act to hit... you just had to act to hit me.  You actually hit me and that's why I fell unconscious...

Man: He hit you for real...???? (He asked standing up)

: H..How... d..do you know???

Shanaya: You really thought I didn't see you so I won't recognize you.?

: H...how???

(Shanaya bent down .... went near his ears and whispered....)

Shanaya: Ask that to your cologne.!
(She said with her smirk and winked at him...)

Shanaya: Now you can faint....

: What?

Man: What.? How..?

(Shanaya just turned and hit his head in the same spot as earlier with her hand.... And this time he passed out..!)

Shanaya: There.... See.? I even gave him the permission to faint..... hence he fainted....

Man: Why.??

Shanaya: He is among those who learns it hard way.! So he learnt his lesson.! Let's move on....

Man: Why do I get a feeling that it was actually your way of showing me what will you do if I didn't act properly.!!?

(Shanaya smirked and said)

Shanaya: Samajhdar ko ishaara kaafi hai.!

Lady: You weren't joking when you said you are not the same but have gotten worst.!!!

Shanaya: Well you accepting it .! I will take it as a compliment.!

Man: You are a Psychopath.!! Just to prove your point and give me demonstration... You hit that poor guy.!

Shanaya: Correction: Not a Psychopath....  A High Functioning Sociopath.!!!
And what poor?? That guy hit me! So he got the taste of his own medicine... Tit for Tat.! Simple.....!

Lady: Anyways..... He will be taken care of.... But tell me Shanaya.... Do you really like Aditya..?

Shanaya: The hell?? Hey YOU,.... Control your girlfriend.! She is getting some weird thoughts in her head.!!!

(The man and lady looked at each other and seemed liked they came to a conclusion...)

Man: Alright... You rest.! SHE will take you to your room... we will talk later at dinner...

(He left the area )

Lady: So... let's go..!

Shanaya: After you..!

(They both were going towards Shanaya's room when Shanaya said)

Shanaya: Where is Priya?

Lady: Priya who.!???