WHY???

(They reached Oberoi mansion and the moment they stepped in without caring for anyone who is present or who is not, Shanaya just took off the heels that she was wearing and hold them in her hand and spoke....)

Shanaya: Fuck dude..!  How in the actual hell these girls wear heels.!!! My feet are killing me..!!!

(Manav and Aditya were looking at her and and chuckled.! Even they didn't realized there was someone present there.... At the same time a voice brought them back and made them aware of their surroundings!)

Voice: LANGUAGE SHANAYA.!!!!!!!

(All of them looked towards the voice but only Shanaya's expression changed.!! She just ran towards him and engulfed him into a tight hug.!!!

Manav and Aditya were confused.! Aditya was the first one to speak to clear the confusion going on in his head.!)

Aditya: WOW.!!!! Who is he??? And you know how to actually give a hug to someone???? This is new.!!!! (Note the sarcasm!)

: Hey Sexy.!!!!

Aditya: What the hell.??? Dude I don't know who are you..!! But for goodness sake .! How can you just call her sexy??? Yes she gave you a hug but that doesn't mean you can call her that.!

: And you can call her that???

Aditya: Yes I can.!!! And look at you dude.!! And look at her!! Sharam kar lo.! SHANAYA JUST COME HERE AT ONCE.!

Shanaya: What.? Look....

(Aditya just reached there and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and made her stand behind himself as if protecting her.! Looking at the scene unfolding in front of them Aditya's father leaned towards the person's ear and whispered.....)

SO: Told ya...!!!

Aditya: Are you out of your mind mister.?? You are standing in my house..! Just cz she hugged you that doesn't give you the right to call her anything.!

Manav: Adi... I think...

Aditya: No Manav.! I will not just stand here and tolerate all this.!!!

Shanaya: Aditya.... listen to me....

Aditya: No Shan.! You don't get it.! I understand you can protect yourself.! But I can't just stand here and do nothing when someone is trying to hit on you.!!

Shanaya: What.??? No no no.... it's......

: And who are you to tell me that I can't call her that..!!?

Aditya: Who are you to call her that???

ANY GUESSES READERS???

(Everyone could sense the tension between them...... Shanaya cannot believe someone can actually be there to protect her even though he is not in any state to protect her but he is actually wanting to protect her..!! Just by thinking about it.... she felt butterflies in her stomach.... she didn't knew what this new feeling she is getting..! She so wanted to clear this misunderstanding of his but something was stopping her to do so... she just remained quiet as if she wanted to see what he could do or her wicked mind wanted to see how will he react after knowing the truth.!)

: I can call her anything I want.! Do you even know who I am???

DID ANYONE GUESS WHO HE IS??

Aditya: Dude I don't give a damn about who the hell are you.! All I know is you can't call her like that.! If you want to talk to her... talk to her with respect.! For Goodness sake... look at you and look at her.....

Manav: Exactly dude..! Please look at him and look at her..!!! I beg you...... Stop being so possessive and use your stupid brain.... Dude I think he is......