Heartless 💔

Shanaya: Oh.!! Okay.!!! So you need to know about we.!!

Aditya: Well.!! Of course..!!

Shanaya : Um... you see.... We means......
Means ......(she trailed off and started to walk around....... Aditya got annoyed and he went to her and pulled her to him holding her arm.....)

Aditya: Stop dragging the topic..!! Tell me about we.!!!

Shanaya: We...!! We means...... We means..... you and me.!!! Ya..!!! You and me.!!! Means We.!!!
(She said freeing herself from his grasp....)

Aditya: Wait what.???? You and me..???? (He asked getting confused..... obviously.!!! Shanaya was not making any sense and definitely trying to hide something.!!!!)

(Aditya thought for a while and he knew exactly how to make her spill out the truth... he again picked up the stick and started to play with it on his fingers while swaying it from one hand to another... he knew Shanaya could hear the sound of the stick...... he purposely went behind her to attack and attacked her on the left side ..... And using her hearing sense... Shanaya as expected moved to her right... but he again swiped his stick on her right and she moved to left...... he then swayed the stick in the front and she pushed herself back while bending....... they continued to do this in the midst of their "so called" fight..!)

Shanaya: Wh..... woah...! What...... are.... you...... doing..????
(Shanaya asked dodging....)

Aditya: Can't you see.??? Settling out the things..!!!

Shanaya: Look......! I told....... you......... I don't.......... wanna......... fight....... with you..!!!!
(And at that time Aditya striked with a move and glazed her arm which caused a thins but noticeable scratch on Shanaya's arm and a bit of blood started to come out as well..!!!! Aditya and Shanaya both looked at it at the same time with wide eyes.!!!!)

Aditya: Oh.!!

Shanaya: You..!!!

(She just said that and she charged towards him....... she didn't even care to pick up the stick.... she just now was attacking Aditya with double kicks..!!! Aditya had to throw away his stick and started to block her kicks..!!!)

Aditya: Oye..!!!! Don't........ forget........... I........ am........ your.......

Shanaya: You asked for it...!!!!!!

(Saying this she started to shower high and middle punch combination...!!! Aditya was trained in taekwondo so was able to block her blows but she was doing it with force............ Shanaya knew ..... how to end this.........

Or does she.....????? 😏

She again did the same double kicks and punch combination but this time Adi got a hold of both of her hands and pulled her to himself......)

Aditya: Caught you.!!!!

(Shanaya was out of breath...!! Of course as she was actually a bit mad that Aditya instead of hearing her out started the fight again..! And in that instead of fighting with a slowly increasing pace she started to attack Aditya from the beginning and now she is out of breath...!!)

Shanaya: You............(she was just able to say that in between of her catching up her breath....)

(Aditya just smirked and said...)

Aditya: Yup.!!! I planned it..!!! I knew you will end up doing something like this...!!! Sorry sweetheart....!!! (And he hold both of her hand behind her back with a hand and pulled her more closer...... and said tracing her face...)