Seriously.????

(Shanaya came to her room not before getting herself a hot coffee and she got another cup of coffee as well.! As per her deduction she is expecting someone to stop by.!! She went to her room and took shower and changed into her pjs.!! She was just sitting in the balcony that was in her room with coffee in her hand and gazing at the stars.!! It's been a while since she sat like this just for her own me-time.! She was thinking about all the events that took place today.! And a smile spread up on her face.! She then put aside her cup and closed her eyes.... she is now unaware of anything that happens around her or anyone who is coming or going as she is in her "Mind Palace". Basically she is going through all the things and moments that she has witnessed by the time she stepped in Oberoi Mansion till date.! This is a place in her mind she stores everything that she witnessed and that she thought could be important anytime.! This place do not have any unnecessary things or information! She gets so into it that her hands starts to act as if she is touching a touchscreen and sliding the slides of events and moments from one side to another. Basically she is visualizing everything with her eyes closed and going through all the useful memories she has kept from the day 1 in Oberoi Mansion.....
She kept on going through every detail that she has seen and experienced here at Oberoi mansion and outside where she was with Aditya...... usually she will look for everything that is related to the case so that she can get a clue for the main culprit, but this time her heart took over her brain and that was making Shanaya just look for the times when Aditya behaved weird or when he behaved the way he behaved today.! Being Jealous..!! Being Possessive.! She was doing all this and she didn't knew when Manav came into her room and sat beside her not before taking his cup of coffee that was laying on the table with a lid on.! When he saw Shanaya he got scared.! Like really scared...... he tried to call her and get her attention so she stops being this weird and scary as she has her eyes closed and moving her hands in a strange way.! For Manav it seemed as if she was doing some kind of sorcery.!.! He right away video called Priya! After 6-7 rings she finally picked up and before Manav could say anything she started yelling at him in a sleepy voice......

Priya: Maaaaaanaaaaaavvvvvv.!!! You idiot.! You rascal.!!! Are you human.???  Are you even normal.???? If you are a night owl let other normal people sleep you son of a.....(cut by Manav....)

Manav: Stop stop stop.!!! My God.! How can you speak like this while sleeping???

Priya: FYI I WAS sleeping.!!! You woke me up you IDIOT.!!!!!

Manav: Okay okay.!! I am showing you something... please tell me what's wrong with her? I tried everything to stop her from doing that but ..... no use.!!!

(Manav just flipped the camera of his phone and Priya saw what he was trying say and understood what Shanaya was doing and started laughing looking at Manav's situation.!! Watching her laugh made Manav confused and he asked her..)

Manav: Care to explain!!!!!

Priya: She is in her Mind Palace.!!

Manav: Which Palace Now.!???

(Priya then explained everything about Shanaya's way to go back into her memory lane and look for answers and the place where she keeps all her thoughts and memory and every single detail.... Shanaya has named it Mind Palace.! There is no way Manav could bring her back until she opens her eyes on her own.! Hearing this Manav said...)

Manav: What.???? We can do that.??? Like going back into the memory lane??

Priya: Nope.! We can't.! Only SHE can.!!

Manav: So.? I can't wait forever dude.! I need to talk to her.!!

Priya: Then do something that will pull her out of her "mind-palace"!