The Dance.!!!

They reached Oberoi Mansion and left for their respective rooms.! Manav went with Aditya as he had to discuss something related to the party and his projects.!
Shanaya reached her room closed the door and changed into her regular clothes.
At the same time she received a text from Aarush(her informer) following is the what the text read:

RED ALERT AT 9 PM.!
THERE WILL BE
2 @ 1 O'CLOCK
3 @ 4 O'CLOCK
1 @ 7 O'CLOCK
2 @ 10 O'CLOCK
5 ON THE WATCH
LOOK FOR THE ROBIN
AND HUNT IT DOWN!
2ND ROBIN head MUST BE CAPTURED!

Shanaya called Manav.... (Following will be their phone call conversation)

Shanaya: Are you with Aditya? Just say yes or no!

Manav: Yes!

Shanaya: Is he near you?

Manav: Yes!

Shanaya: Excuse yourself now and go to place where he cannot hear you.! NOW!!

Manav: Hello....! Hellooooo..! I can't hear you.!!! Damn this network..!

Adi I have to attend this call.. This network is giving me issues again.! Will be back.!

(Aditya just nodded on this as he was busy checking his coming schedule for his projects and how many days he will be having just for himself in his so called vacation. Meanwhile Manav left his room and went to his own room which was downstairs.! He went inside and locked his room and started to talk with Shanaya..)

Manav: Yes..!

Shanaya: Party is at 9 pm right.?

Manav: Yes! Why.!?

Shanaya: Look he will be attacked over there.! Not by just one person but possibly 13! Also possibly the 2nd head of this group will be there.!

Manav: Shit.! Should we cancel it then.?

Shanaya: Are you out of your mind???? We have to be there.! This is our golden Chance to get the 2nd head of this group.! We will be so close to get the main leader of this whole master plan.!

Manav: You are saying that I should let him go to his own death.????

Shanaya: He will be fine.! He has a girlfriend now.!!! Remember????

Manav: Oh.! How can I forget that..!!( he said sarcastically)

Shanaya: Oh! Shut up.! It was yours and Priya's idea.! Don't forget that.!

Manav: So you are saying that what ever you did over there was all an ACT.!!!

Shanaya: Of coarse.!!!

Manav: Sure.! I believe you.! (Note the sarcasm.!)

Shanaya: Aa...a..Anyways..! Just keep an eye for Robin.! Keep Aditya away from it.! Also make sure he has to dance with me.! If he doesn't the plan won't work.!

Manav: You stuttered.!!!!

Shanaya: What..??? I told you so many things and all you remember is that I stuttered.??? When did I..? You are imagining things bro.! Anyways tell me.! Did you get it??

Manav: Ya ya... change the subject.! Will talk about this in coming future.! But ya. I got it. But Robin.???? What's that.?

Shanaya: Keep your eyes open.! You will see.! Also make sure he wears the vest that I have kept in your room.!

Manav: You did.??? When.!!??

Shanaya: Don't worry about it.! There's that bag of Armani.! Make sure he wears that.!