LIVE🔴

(Aditya went to his music room where he has all his musical instruments..... He set up everything for coming LIVE, he checked the lighting and setup.! It was looking great.! Where he was sitting... in the back were all the 3 guitars that he owns mounted on the wall.....
He started his LIVE...)

(Aditya when reading fan's questions will be in italics.... )

Aditya: Hello everyone..... How are you all.? Hope doing well.!

(Fans started to join the LIVE and started commenting "Hello", " Looking cool", "How are you" type of regular questions...)

Aditya: Yes, guys.! I am great.! Thank you so much for asking.... I am currently at my home... enjoying my break with my family and closed ones.....

Aditya: So Mitali23 is asking why in music room today.?

Aditya: So Mitali23, I am in music room cz I am very happy today... and My dil goes mmmmmm....mmmmmm...mmmmm

(Aditya said opening his arms and swaying on that melody....)

Aditya: Happy to see you happy... cz we know that you are very sad inside says Isha...

Aditya: No.... not at all..! Why would I be sad.! I have love of you guys and as I said enjoying my break with family and closed ones.! I am very happy..... So chill Isha.!

Aditya: What are your coming projects.? Asks Riya.

Aditya: So my next projects are couple.... out of which one will start shooting tomorrow.!

Aditya: Who is the actress opposite you in that song Adi.??? Asks Diya

Aditya: I actually don't know.! The director of the song is my very favorite director and he showed me how he wants to shoot the song and what is the concept of the song so I just said Yes.!

(Fans were still asking him other questions and on the other hand Shanaya was in the kitchen trying to make something for herself but was not able to as Jihaan was continuously bugging her.....)

Jihaan: Yaar Shanaya go na..... Aditya is LIVE... you have to be there..! Fans won't like it yaar.! How will he answer questions related to you.!!

Shanaya: Good.! The sooner they know... the better it will be...

Jihaan: What is wrong with you.?

Shanaya: Nothing.... I am using my brains now.! So quiet.! Lemme make my smoothie.!

Manav: Hadd hai yaar Shanaya.!! This guy is trying to convince you from so long..!
Why are you doing this...?

Shanaya: What this.? Jao jao... Go and join his LIVE..... go go .... shu....

Manav: Why do I feel like you are hiding something...?

Shanaya: I am not hiding nothing.... Stop with your stupid thinking Han..!

Manav: Got you.! You used double negation.! Not and nothing in the same sentence.! You never do that.! Shan you are definitely hiding something.!

Shanaya: The fuck.! How in the world you came to know all these shit.???

Manav: You know.... I have a best friend.! She is so cool, sassy, smart and what not.! She is all this but there is a very humane, very sweet, very girly side of hers.! Whether she is being in any role... she never misses her grammar.! But this time she did..! You wanna know who she is.???

Shanaya: Really.??? I would love to meet that idiot.!!(she said crossing her arms)

Manav: Look yourself in the mirror.. you won't have to go far to look for her....