CHALLENGE.!!

(Shanaya was still smirking while sitting in the bed as Aditya was standing there speechless.!)

Aditya: D..Don't change the topic.!!

Shanaya: Ohho.!! So I AM THE ONE CHANGING THE TOPIC??? (She asked raising her one eyebrow and with a smirk)

C'mon.... Tell me Mr. Oberoi...... Hum aapke hai kaun.??? (And she smirked again as she knew he will never admit...)

Aditya: I... I aaaaaam asking you something else Sh..Shanaya...!!!

Shanaya: But I am asking you something that is more important.... Don't you think.!!! (She asked with a wink..)

Aditya: So you will not move ahead of this topic until I answer you....

Shanaya: You got that right...

Aditya: (deep breath) Okay......

(walks towards Shanaya and as she was sitting on the side of the bed.... he went to her and kept his one leg on one side of hers and rested his one arm on it .... then he leaned in and put one finger under her chin and lifted her face so now they are inches away......)

Shanaya: Tell me Mr.O...(Aditya keeps his finger on her lips shushing her up...)

Aditya: Shhh...
(Leans in more and goes closer to her...... Shanaya instead of closing her eyes she just looked down.... he goes near to her ear and whispers.....)

Aditya: Bata diya...... to mujhe kiya milega....??

(He then backs off a bit and now they both are looking into each other's eyes.....)

Shanaya: Accha ji...!!! So now just to get this simple answer I have to give you something....???

Aditya: Kyu.???
Got scared little cat..??? (He said this in a teasing tone to her on purpose...!!)

(Shanaya pushed him away and as he was just standing on one leg he lost his balance and fell on the floor.....)

Aditya: Aaaooo.... kiya yaar Shanaya..... Lag gai..!!!

(He said rubbing his elbows.... Shanaya just came closer to him and pushed him down and kept her hand on his neck in a lock position and as her other hand was free she used it to pull his cheeks and said in the similar teasing tone that Aditya used earlier for her...)

Shanaya: Awww..... Daddy's Prince ko lag gai.???

(She started to laugh and as in taking the chance, Aditya took this chance and switched the position and now she is on the floor and Aditya has hold of both of her hands pinned on top of her head....)

Aditya: Ms. Shanaya Shekhawat...!! Tum Mano ya na Mano... you let your guard down in front of me..! And see.....! The result..!!!
So let me ask you something.......
Hum aapke........hai kaun.????

(For a micro second he saw a hint of light red color on Shanaya's cheeks and even her grip on his hand tightened a bit... but within fraction of seconds he could see the same Shanaya back... and before he could react she just widened her arms a bit and as he was taking the support of his hands to stay in that position and his hands were now in grip of Shanaya's hands he almost lost his balance but before he could fall on her Shanaya just widened her hands that much that could keep them at certain distance..."not far but not too close as well" and then she just lifted up her head and went closer to his ear and whispered....)

Shanaya: Bata doon...????

(Aditya was not expecting this from her and due to her sudden unexpected reply.... he just turned his head to her side and now they are mere inches away from each other.....
They could feel each other's breath and they were sharing a deep eyelock .!