Sorry!!

Shanaya : So we are going to settle things this way or what.??(She asked with a smirk)

Aditya: Really..??? You think that's it.??? You have no idea what I went through Ms.Shanaya Shekhawat.!!

Shanaya: Haww..!!!
In six months.....
From My Shan to Ms. Shanaya Shekhawat..???
I am hurt.!!

Aditya: Don't regret later...! As you are asking for it..!!!

Shanaya: I can never regret anything related to you.!!(she said with a wink...)

(On the other hand Aditya was fuming in anger as Shanaya was just taking everything "oh so casually..!!" He pushed his chair away and started to charge towards Shanaya when all of a sudden Aarush came in between.....)

Aarush: Guys guys guys..!!!
Time out....
Tiiime Ooouutttt..!.!!
This is not the right place..!!!
We have general public over here.!! Their safety comes first......
You two....... Shan and Adi.... get into the car...!!!

(Aditya just rolled his eyes and with a huff went out from that restaurant and sat in Aarush's car...!
Shanaya was still there..!!)

Aarush: Am I suppose to give you a separate invitation to go.???

Shanaya: Gee.!! Relax..! Listen... I know where you can drop us so we can settle down the things....!

Aarush: So you really are planning to deal with him that way.??

Shanaya: I can't say no to a challenge.!!!! That too coming from him.!!! Come here....  (and she whispered something in his ear.... the place where to drop them two to settle down the things....)

Aarush: Are you sure..???(getting shocked...)

Shanaya: 100%

Aarush: What is going on in that head of yours..?

Shanaya: Heh 😏 I know exactly what to do..!!!!

(Aarush just shook his head in disbelief and sighed and left from there... so did Aditya's friend.... Shanaya was about to leave when she saw that people around her are still shocked and holding their mobile phones up to record .....!!!
Shanaya just tilted her head and said....)

Shanaya: Sorry people.!! The show is over... Minding your own business will highly be appreciated.!!!!

(She said this and turned to leave when she stopped midway, turned and said....)

Shanaya: Also people trying or thinking to upload this anywhere on social media..!!!
Sorry folks.!!!
The network of this restaurant was disconnected from the time I entered here.!!!
Better put the your phones away also...... every phone here is been hacked.! And only.... particularly videos or photographs related to current event will be deleted from your phones.!!!

(The crowd was abuzz hearing this...... and Shanaya can clearly hear how..? What..? No way...! Kind of questions among that buzz...)

Shanaya: Uff..... Calm down fellas....!! The name is SHANAYA SHEKHAWAT.!!!! Remember it.!!!! I have my ways..! Plus c'mon..... show me some respect....!!!

(She said taking a relaxing seat on the near by chair and drinking a sip of water ......)

I am the same Shanaya Shekhawat who was declared dead and right now in front of you.!!!!
If I can trick my own death..!!!! Then doing this with your phones...!!!! It's piece of a cake for me.!!!!

Anyways...... nice to meet you all..!!! Hope to see you all soon.!! In better place and with better mindset.!!!!
Aadios..!!

(Saying this she put her shades on... and left from there...!!!
Outside Aarush and Aditya have been waiting for her since past half an hour..... she saw their car and went to them....)