The Moment❤️

(Both are in the gym...! Both knows about each other's presence and both are trying their level best to ignore each other.! Reason???? "WHY??" While Aditya is actually doing a pretty rough workout Shanaya is doing her normal workout.! She came to the gym to distract herself from unwanted questions that she doesn't know the answer for.! She has her AirPods on and phone in her pocket.!
While she is working out she is also keeping an eye on Aditya to know when to stop him if it gets severe.! After some time Shanaya's phone rings and a smile spreads on her face.! Looking at the caller Id she thinks "Exactly the person whom I wanted to talk to...." She picks up the call and starts talking while on treadmill what went unnoticed by her was that Aditya was watching her from the mirror.)
(One thing to remember here is that as she is talking over the phone Aditya will just hear one side of the conversation and that is Shanaya's side... Also she is talking via AirPods so he cannot hear the other person's voice.!)

Phone conversation:

Shanaya: Helloooo Jaaan....!!!!

(Hearing this Aditya became extra alert and poured all his concentration to the conversation of Shanaya)
(Moving further Aditya's dialogues will be written in italics as it will actually be him thinking in his mind ... it will return back to normal text when Aditya will actually be talking to the characters.!)

Aditya: JAAN.!!!! What JAAN??? Who is this JAAN.???(Getting a bit annoyed)

: So, what's going on?

Shanaya: Nothing much yaar..! I am in gym burning some carbs.!

: At this hour???

Shanaya: Um... y..Ya.! Why.! Can't I workout at this hour.?

: You stuttered.!!!

Shanaya: I didn't.!

: Besides.... You burning carbs there or trying to distract yourself?

Shanaya: N.No..!! Forget that.! Tell me.. How did you call me? Miss me.???? (She said with a smirk)

Aditya: MISS.????? MISS.. ?? Who is this guy that is missing Shan and she is talking with him sooooooo nicely.! She can't even be 5% nicer to me.!!!

: Of course I miss you.!!! When are we meeting again?? Last time too we met but couldn't even talk.!!!

Shanaya: Aww... My baby is missing me..!!!

(She said in a bit teasing way, to which Aditya just stopped doing push-ups and went to his punching bag and started to punch the bag without wearing boxing gloves.!)

Aditya: BAABYY.??!!!!! Wow.! Just wow.!!! Why the hell am I getting worked up so much.? She is hot..... and beautiful..... and sexy...!!! Of course she will have someone in her life.!!!! Wait.... what.?????? No no no no..!! Goodness am I seriously hitting on my bodyguard.????? Damn this hormones.!

Shanaya: Anyways tell me.! Why did you call.!!!!?

: Came to know what happened today.!!

Shanaya: Oh.! You know I am fine JAAN.! You were there na .! I am completely fine.! Stop worrying unnecessarily.!

Aditya: Aa..ha..ha...haa..!!! So much worry that he is calling her at this hour.! Wait did she say he was there.? That means he was there as a backup.??? Meaning he is one of the agents.! Damn it.! (Getting more irritated)

: No.! I am not talking about that.! I am talking about what happened at Oberoi mansion after you guys came ... I am talking about Aditya.!!

Shanaya: JAAN please.! Let's not talk about him.!

(For a micro second her eyes moved to Aditya and she saw him punching the bag, she averted her eyes but what she missed was that Aditya saw her looking at him which he got a hint that now they will be talking about him over the phone.!)