THE FINALE (Part-1)

(It was 1:30 pm and everyone at the Oberoi mansion was in chaos.! )

Manav: Damn.!! It feels so weird.! I mean.! Everything is done but I am feeling so anxious.!

Aditya: Chill bro.! You guys did your part.! Now its just me.! So ya.! Let's see if I can get what I want .!
Still let's check everything for one last time.....
Chandelier-rope-knot.?

Manav: Check...

Aditya: Our living room is getting mopped.!

Manav: Yup.! Almost done.!

Aditya: Pillows and and rug.?

Manav: Done.!

Aditya: Great.! Let's see how this set up goes..... Dada......(he yelled up Aarush's name..... to call him....)

Aarush: Yes Adi...

Aditya: The guy is ready.?

Aarush: Yup...

Aditya: What about the consequences.? You have mentioned them to him right.?

Aarush: I have discussed them with him.... We just don't know the severity.!!!

Aditya: Alright everyone.! Just act normal when she is here.!!! Remember just one thing.! We don't know anything.!!! It's all FIRST time.!!!
Oh! I almost forgot.!
Diiii........

Garima: I have made a place in your gym for your gymnastics along with ropes.!!!! So you are ready for that too.!!!

Aditya: Thanks guys.! I owe you.!!

Aarush: All you owe us is to get our Shan back like before.!

(They were discussing all this and Aditya get a phone call from a number.! Even though the number was unknown he still decided to pick up and to his surprise it was Shayan on other end.....)

Aditya: Hello..?

Shayan: Hello brother in law.!!

Aditya: Oh.! It's you kid.!! Don't you dare do anything that will cancel my date with Shan.!

Shayan: Ouch.! That hurt my feelings.!! Am I that baaaad.????(pause)
Hehe
Anyways....
Don't worry
I won't be doing such thing.!!!

Aditya: Then why the hell you called.? Was getting bored so wanted to waste my time.???

Shayan: Ooo.... You do hate me... Don't you.? Well.... Just wanted to tell you something.!

Aditya: Spit it out and get done with it.! I don't have time for your shit.!

Shayan: God.! Chill Angry Young Man.!
I wanted to inform something about di.!

(As soon as he said that Aditya got serious and more focused on what he is going to say.!)

Shayan: Listen I should have probably told you this earlier but god you were pretty violent at the office, but di is been getting severe headaches from few weeks.! I believe she is getting flashes of the memory that she lost as she always is trying to figure out things that accidentally she does out of her old habits.!

Aditya: Oh okay.! So.?

Shayan: And last night she was not able to sleep.! I believe after the encounter with you...! She's had very severe headaches that I had to take her to the hospital and her MRI scans shows that she is putting lots of load on her brain to find the answers she is not getting.!!