Same yet Different!

(After some time even Chief left..... They all were in utter shock.... Chief, Shayan and Shanaya were acting very differently yet very normal.!!! Chief behaving as if it's their first meet, Shanaya and Shayan behaving as siblings and above all..... SHANAYA AS A DESIGNER.!!!!)

Aditya: What the fuck was that.?? (He looked at Aarush and Garima)

Aarush: What.!?? I am sorry.... Don't know anything about it.!!

Garima: I have no idea of anything like this.!! This time.... We have no idea what's happening....

Manav: What has happened to our old Sass Queen Shanaya.??? She was acting so.......

Aditya: Girly.!!! This girly she never behaved when she was acting like my girlfriend or even after she became my girlfriend.!!! She is the same Shanaya..... But not MY SHAN........!
(Then he looked at the card given by Shanaya....)

Aditya: And there is only one way to find out.....

Manav: I will come with you....

Jihaan and Priya: Us too... As your bodyguard ....

Aarush: I will call the agency.....

Aditya: Don't...... I wanna first check what's going on.....

(He then called his director of the movie who was his friend and asked him to give the clothing contract for the movie to the boutique that Shanaya mentioned.... He also asked him to do a favor of asking them to call the main lead for fitting and dress selection...
The director agreed and did the same....
The four reached the boutique's address as mentioned on Shanaya's card and there it was.... S & S creations.... Shanaya's boutique...... looked rich and decent from outside.....)

Manav: This..... This is where we will hopefully get our answers....

Aditya: Everything is set up right? You got the final call from the director's office?

Manav: All done..

Priya: Now can we all go inside... Done with your chit chat...

Manav: Gee... Fine... Relax..

Priya: My bestie was behaving as a stranger... Didn't even talked to me.... You think I have a tiny bit reason to relax??

Jihaan: Okay Okay Calm Down.. Manav didn't mean in that way.. Let's get going..

Priya: Don't do anything stupid in there.. Especially you Aditya....

(Aditya rolled his eyes and they all went in there... As soon as they went in.. Everything was giving very decent but rich look... And the atmosphere seemed very normal.... )

Aditya: This is so Shan... I mean.. The styling and interior décor is just Shan's style.... But I don't understand... How???

(They were waiting in the waiting area trying to sink in their surrounding and they saw both Shayan and Shanaya coming from a room in the corridor corner... Both were engulfed in some discussing on the Ipad that was in hand of Shayan... Shanaya looked up and saw all four of them in the waiting area..... She just gave them a small nod and a very professional smile and then whispered something in Shayan's ear and left from there....)

(Shayan came there and shook hands with Manav and Jihaan.. He then forwarded his hand towards Aditya for a handshake and Aditya gave his hand by maintaining eye contact... But didn't leave his hand... Shayan tried to free his hand from his grip but Aditya just tighten his grip.... Other three were just getting tensed as Aditya was looking furious.....