FAKE.!!

Manav: But.????

Aditya: But....... I think we are missing something here..!!!!

Chief: What are we missing.? Nothing.! It's crystal clear..... She failed this assignment and brought a shame to our organization..!!!

Manav: What are you saying uncle?

Jihaan: You cannot just say things like that for Shanaya..... You know how she is ...! She is our top agent.!

Chief: Was...... She ...... Was our top agent...!! Not anymore.! After what she did.! The cheap trick she pulled off today..! She is out of my organization..! (He said in utmost anger)

SO: Shekhawat.!!! Are you in your senses..??? She is your daughter.!! How can you think of her like this...???

Chief: Listen Oberoi.! I am so disappointed...! I don't want our agency to have such disgraceful agents.!!

Aditya: Then I don't need protection from your agency.....(Aditya said seriously who was quite till now)

Chief: Look Aditya.!!! I know.! But you have to accept this..... we have better agents at our agency.... I will assign them for you.! Like Jihaan...

Jihaan: I resign Sir.!

Chief: What???

Jihaan: Sorry Sir.! With all due respect.... I cannot be a part of an agency who just believes what they see.! Forget about looking for proof and all.... Forget me..! All the agents will quit.! Shanaya earned that respect from us and no one can take it away from her.!

Manav: Sir.! I don't understand how you are just judging her by one mistake.! That also we don't know if she has done or not......

SO: Shekhawat look.....

Manav: Uncle you need to understand....

Jihaan: Sir what you are doing is complete injustice....

(All were trying to put their point out and in result creating a chaos in the hospital..... at that moment Aditya screamed...)

Aditya: SHUT UP...!!! ALL OF YOU..... JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.!!!!!

Get into to the car and to the Oberoi mansion now.!!!

WITHOUT. A. WORD.!!!!

(Everyone went to the Oberoi mansion and sat in the living room..... Chief was the first one to break the silence...)

Chief: What.?? Now what.? Is there anything else left to discuss??? Why are we even sitting here?

SO: Shekhawat calm down.! At least we have to find out who took her and why? And above all.... Where is she???

Chief: I know she can take care of herself.! So I don't care.! All I care is that our agency have to save Aditya and one of my 7....! Sorry.! 6 agents are all in best to be his bodyguard...!

Aditya: I appreciate your concern.! But I would like to take the contract back from your agency!!!

Chief: What?

Manav: Why??

Chief: Look Aditya.! You have another brand shoot tomorrow.! We need to send someone with you.! Our agents are the best.!

Aditya: That...... I saw.!!!! You sent your Top Agent for my safety and be my bodyguard.!!! But... What happened.??? She double crossed you guys and me.!!!

Manav: Adi.????

Aditya: What Adi.!! Think of it man.!! The main thing we were missing was ...... Shanaya was never the target.!!! She was here for some other reason.!