Do I know HIM!

Author's Note..
Today's chapter is just the time period between Shanaya getting shot and reaching the hospital...
Every situation's elaborated version is provided below.....

(Shanaya's grip on Aditya started to get loose.... But she again tightened it... pulled him more closer and pulled out the gun from his back as she always made sure he carries his licensed gun with him no matter what.! She pulled out that gun, turned towards the crowd and pushed Aditya behind her..... there was a chaos in the crowd as they saw her taking 2 bullets!!
The guards were running everywhere to control the crowd and get the culprit.! Shanaya knew who he was... She saw the  🦅  symbol on the right sleeve cuff of that guy and she knew it was for her but they wanted to target him to get to her.!
She squeezed her eyes to get rid of blurry eyes due to water as the pain was immense!! She took her aim and shoot the guy who was trying to blend in the crowd right on his knee.! There were 3 more as backup .! She took down another one the same way..... But she couldn't do more... her grip on the gun loosened and the gun fell....
On the other hand Aditya's eyes were widened with shock as all he could see was back of Shanaya.! Her white crop top is now all red.!!!! She took the bullets that we're for him!!!
His mind went blank.! He could not imagine or grasp what was happening.! He just sat there in the same position as he was after Shanaya pushed him on the floor and see Shanaya do her job and eventually her loosing it all....)

NOTE: All the above events happened in mere 5 minutes as I had to describe the whole situation I had to describe in details

Below mentioned scenes and conversation is happening in Shanaya's head... Again in 1-2 minutes how she is trying to collect everything and how she is handling herself after getting shot.! What is her thought process is described....

(Shanaya finds herself in an empty room.... She is in the middle and surrounded by Chief, Jihaan, Priya and HIM...!)

Priya: You are shot Shan..! Stay calm...

Shanaya: But it's painful!

Jihaan: You have bullets in you girl! Of course it will be painful.... But focus Shan.! What is the main thing that you are missing? Do your deductions.! C'mon.! You are expert at it.!!!

Shanaya: Aaaaarghhh....! I ..... can't..... I am dying.! It fucking hurts like hell..... I...... can't........

(And she starts to sway back and forth closing her eyes as they are getting heavy..!!!)

Chief: Hey kiddo...!! No no.... Stay with us.!! Open your eyes.! You know what to do in these situations.!! Go in your mind palace..! C'mon.! Stay with us..!!!

Shanaya: Aaaarggh........ Eas...y for...y..you to say O..oldie!!!

(Priya went to her and clapped her hands in front of her eyes...)

Priya: Hey hey.... c'mon.... basics.... think... when you got shot.! Who was in front of you??

Shanaya: Aa...Adi....

Priya: Great! Did he got hurt?

Shanaya: N...nooo Aaaargh... and she closed her eyes again!

Priya: Hey.... Stay with me.!! What does that mean???

Shanaya: Fuck off you bitch! I don't know!!!!

Chief: SHANAYA SHEKHAWAT.!!!! AGENT 07 ....... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????

(Shanaya opened her eyes in attention and said, As Chief said that as a command)