Guilty!

(Aditya asks everyone to leave them alone for few minutes..... Everyone nods and leaves....)

Aditya: What are you planning Shan.?

Shanaya: Nothing...... Just planning on having some good Chinese food for dinner.! You have any recommendations????

Aditya: Seriously Shan.???? I am talking about your next step ..... you know that very well....

Shanaya: And I said I am waiting..! From now on I will be doing everything in pronto......
Nothing planned.....

Aditya: But your image Shan.!!! Your reputation.!!!(he asked getting concerned)

Shanaya: I know.!!! I have to accept what is happening.! That's all I could think of.!!!!

Aditya: I can't Shan.... None of us can.!!!! I have talked to Dixit.... I am meeting that Shrivastav tomorrow first thing in the morning.!!!!

Shanaya: Nope... you are not.!!! I knew you will do something like this that's why I already called Dixit as soon as he was in town to just say YES to whatever you say.! But asks me if he has to do it or not.!!

Aditya: The hell.??? Shanaya.!!!!( he said in unbelievable tone...)

Shanaya: You are staying out of this Adi..... I said earlier and I am saying it again..... You are already in radar... don't make it more complex.!!! I will be facing him... that's it.!!! I don't want any of you guys to get involved than you all are.....

Aditya: You are very stubborn you know that.???(he said giving up)

Shanaya: I know that.!!! I have been often complemented about that.!!!!(she said with her signature smirk.!)

Aditya: Gosh.!!! I am so gonna miss this Shan.... (saying this he pulled her into a hug....)

Shanaya: Don't worry.!!! We are just lessening the times we will meet... but we will meet.! I won't let anything happen to any of you!!!!

(Aditya broke the hug and joined their heads and said...)

Aditya: Promise me Shan...!! You will take care of yourself.!!! You won't let anything happen to you.!!! You are not just Shanaya Shekhawat.!! You are my Shan.!! Adi's Shan.!! So don't let anything happen to yourself.!!! I am not giving you permission for that.!!!

Shanaya: Listen to me Aditya.!! And listen to me very carefully.!!!! Now you will hear many things about me from many mouths.!!! You will only believe it when I will tell you.!!!! When you see me saying something to you in person.!!! Then you can believe it.!!!

Aditya: I understand that but what I said did you hear that.????

Shanaya: Also.... Virat should not get a hint of this.! That you all know his real face.!! Although he actually wants that.! But.... Until and unless he reveals...... Don't show it on your face .!!! Now go...!! You guys are all out together.! For this long.!!! Not good...!!

(Saying this she got out of his grip and gestured him to go.......)

Aditya: Shan promise me.......

Shanaya: You need to go..!!! Do you understand...???? We will talk about this later....

Aditya: Shan promise.???

(Aditya was stepping away from her but his hand was still forwarded towards her waiting for her to promise him.... at the same time Jihaan called Aditya....)

Jihaan: We need to go...... Shanaya will stay in touch..!

Aditya: I am coming.... Shan...?