Meet the 1st Lead

A person is running with worried expression towards the set. He is the PA and currently very scared due to another threat for his employer! He just got a call from his employer's father the famous politician "Satya Oberoi " that a note was found by the watchman of the gym that showed a picture of car blowing up and at the back of the note was his employer's name!

He is reaches the set with a team of security and hears:
AND CUT.!!!!
Director (D) applauded with sparkling eyes!
D: Wonderful!! Yet again amazing job my friend! This is a schedule wrap! Now you will have a break and then we will call you once our shoot for other schedule is ready!

FINALLY!!!!!!
He said!
Meet our first main lead:
ADITYA SINGH OBEROI!!!(played by Siddharth Nigam)
National crush, every director's dream, who has won almost all the awards of current time!
By nature: extremely polite, very kind, sweet, loving towards his immense fan base and sweetheart of his family and friends.
Brilliant in acting and dancing, learning guitar, he has learned gymnastics and taekwondo for his career as his movies needs him to perform stunts and acrobatics!

Aditya: FINALLY.!!!
God! This was a long schedule! Well it was worth it! I loved shooting this parts!
D: yes indeed! I really appreciate your hard work! Enjoy your break! And ya.!!! STAY SAFE.!!
(Aditya chuckled on that.!! "Safe"!!! I wish! He thought. He saw his PA standing by his vanity with security and he sighed!

Aditya: So? What is it this time?
PA: You did a great job sir! That last shot was great!!(trying to keep normal)

Aditya: Come on yaar Manav! I can sense it! Your face! This security!! They are more than usual! What's wrong? Where are the attackers trying to kill me now? Here? At gym? Cafe?

PA: Sir...(cut off by Aditya)

Aditya: Drop this formality at once! Will you?

PA: Okay okay... Adi ( called by his close friends and family)

Aditya: Great! Now don't forget it! Or I will try the new punch that I just learned for this movie on you! (He joked)
So tell me... where?

PA: Car!

Aditya: Car???? Which Car? Dude I have so many cars.!!! Which car.???

PA: That's why they are here... umm... You can't....(again cut off by Aditya)

Aditya: No.. no... no no no no.!!!
There is no way I am not going by my car.!!!!
Dude I just got it a week ago.!! I was going to drive today as it was a schedule wrap and was planning to go for a long drive.!! Yaar Manav you can't do this to me.!!! (He complained and sat down with a pout!)

PA: Try to understand Adi.!! It's the matter of your security! We cannot take a chance on it!

Aditya: ok. Chal long drive cancel! But let me drive home at least.!!!

PA: Adi.... please yaar.!!!

Aditya: Mans.!! Pleeeease.!!! (Trying his best puppy dog eyes and calling him mans.!!!)

PA: aaaargh.!! FINE.!!!!

Aditya: (patting his own back) I am such a drama king see.!!! This trick never fails.!!!
(Jumped in joy! Went into his vanity, got changed and went towards his car with his security and of course Manav)

PA: Adi... please yaar! I am begging you! I know we checked it and did everything to check your car.! But still.!! Let's go with your security!

Aditya: Manav you coming or should I go alone.!(being serious)
( Manav and Aditya left for his house while security followed them making sure no cars were able to near his car.
They reach the Oberoi mansion, he got off his car along with Manav and took his bag, he turned and started to leave as usual used his remote to lock the car.! As soon as he did so....
BOOM..... a huge explosion and his new car blew up throwing everyone near his car off.!! Even Aditya and Manav were thrown away and Aditya hit his head in the corner of the staircase at the entrance of his Mansion! And Manav was thrown in the garden!
All the guards stationed at that point along with his security came running, fire brigade was called along with the doctors!
Manav stood up cleaning his clothes and hair and came running towards Aditya who has already stood up and looking towards his car!)