The wait.......

(Shanaya left in her car and Aditya and Manav were taken inside the Oberoi mansion before media again attacks them with their questions.!!!!
As soon as they entered the living room Aditya said:)

Aditya: Dada.... Tell me all this was planned.!

Aarush: Planned?? This.!? Sorry Chotey but No.!!! Whatever happened..... Nothing was planned..! Chief.???

Chief: I have no clue.! This time I am on the same page as you guys.!!! I am myself surprised by her this move.!!!

Aditya: Priya????

Priya: Nope.!!! No idea.!!!

Aditya: Aaaargghbb.!!!! (He yelled in frustration....... and someone entered the Oberoi mansion ...)

Virat: I am sorry.!!!! I saw everything on news.!!! What's happening.??? Shanaya is okay.????

(Jihaan was about to reply when Priya suddenly started to choke.... Jihaan got busy with her ....)

Aditya: Ya..! Kinda okay.!!!

Virat: Where is Shanaya?? How is she doing.??? Shanaya must be so....(cut off by Aditya..)

Aditya: She should be okay.!!!

Virat: Should be okay.???? I wanna know IS SHE OKAY.???

Chief: She left from here.!
I will call her later.! You relax okay.! We will take care of this.!

Virat: Is this a joke.!!! Why are you all so chilled.?? What if...(cut off by Aditya)

Aditya: She is top notch bodyguard.!! I believe and you will also agree that she knows how to take care of herself.!!! So relax.! Btw.... you here.???

Virat: I saw the news and got worried about Shanaya..... and you all...

Aditya: Oh.!! That..... Nothing to worry.! Media just wants some scoop.!!!! It was dull lately on news channels.!! They had to get some masala .! And currently I am the one who is in demand.!!!!

Virat: So then.!! All that.???

Aditya: She was leaving anyways today as Jihaan and Priya are ready and trained to be my bodyguard.!!

Virat: But that accusations!!!!! Gold digger, fraud.... "so called girlfriend...!!!"

Aditya: So called girlfriend and gold digger is something that doesn't make sense.! They didn't even try to know the actual truth and about fraud.!! I. Will. Talk. To. That. Officer. PERSONALLY!!!!

Virat: So..... Shanaya is off the bodyguard duty.???

Chief: Yes.! As the accusations is coming from Police.!!! I will have to suspend her temporarily and let the truth be revealed.!!!

Manav
Jihaan
Priya: WHAT.???

Jihaan: Are you serious Chief.!!!?

Chief: I have to.!!! I don't have any other choice.!!!

Virat: Are you okay with that Aditya.???

Aditya: This all is between the police and Agency.!! I am trying to concentrate now for my music video.!

Virat: Garima.!!!

Garima: What.??? I think I am the least bothered person right now!!! We barely met!!!

Virat: Really??? I thought as Aarush knew Shanaya... You must be...(cut off by Garima)

Garima: No.!!! We respect each other's personal space.!!!!