Dont Doubt.!

(They all went for the location of the shoot.... Dida, Shanaya, Shrivastav, Garima, Priya in one car and Aditya, Manav, Jihaan, Aarush in another car.
As soon as they reached the location Shanaya's expressions changed....
They all went to a place near the shoot area where Aditya was standing with other three. )

Shrivastav: You okay Shan..aaya.?

(Aditya looked at Shrivastav raising an eyebrow and said...)

Aditya: You are worried much about her.???

Shrivastav: She was fine till now... but her expressions changed as soon as she came here....

(Dida just smirked at this development of the rift between them and said...)

Dida: Kya baat hai.?? Observationnnnnn.......(slapped Shrivastav's shoulder in playful manner as she knew how Aditya's going to react...)

Aditya: What.? Dida.???(he asked in disbelief....)
Shan.... What's wrong.....
(Shanaya was quite as she was doing a detailed observation of the set...)

Shanaya: The set is changed.....

Aditya: Umm... Ya ...... W...wo.... Cccz....(cut off by Aarush)

Aarush: Ch...change in location..... so....change in set too.... Right...?

(Shanaya just looked at them suspiciously and asked by raising an eyebrow.....)

Shanaya: It's raw and uncooked.!

Aarush: What.? No it's not.... Wait what.?????

Aditya: It's great Shan.. what are you saying.? The snack they served are really delicious and fresh.!!!

Shanaya : I meant with what you guys said..... it was just made up so... wasn't good enough as fully cooked meal... and raw and uncooked.!
Aarush... what the hell is going on that I am unaware of.?

Aarush: Nothing yaar.... It's just that we got scared that we didn't shared this last minute update about the set with you.....

(Shanaya kept one hand on Aditya's shoulder and went closer to his face and said....)

Shanaya: Is that so Mr. Oberoi.???

(Aditya just slipped his hand around her waist bringing her close to him and asked with the same intensity and maintaining eye contact....)

Aditya: Why.? You wanna know more Shan??

Shrivastav: Aaaaaai guess your director is calling you Mr. Aditya..... You should get going.....

(Aditya broke the eye contact by making a face...)

Aditya: Tsk.... Shrivastav next time don't open your mouth until asked.... Such a mood spoiler....

(He turned to leave but turned back to Shanaya and said)

Aditya: Shan....... Don't miss me too much.!!! And.. Don't ever ..... not doubt on me......
Alright...... See you soon..! It's show time.!!!

(And off he went for his shoot....
The director was showing him what he has to do and when and where he will be dancing.! The people around him and the the actress who will be featuring with him were busy making them ready for the song.! The song shoot started and the weather got a bit unlikely for the shoot so it stopped for sometime but as Aditya was in the shoot clothes and makeup he stayed with the crew...
Due to change in weather Shanaya decided to send Dida and Dadu to their home along with Jihaan and Priya.... Manav stayed as he is PA of Aditya and Shrivastav wanted to stay.! Aarush stayed back with them as well along with Garima.!