Jealous........!!

Shanaya: Because you what Mr. Oberoi....??

Aditya: Because I .. (Cut by a loud scream of Jihaan...)

Jihaan: Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...!!!!

Shanaya: The hell.!!!!!

(She ran towards Jihaan's room.... as soon as she reached there she saw that he is on phone with someone and looking at this Shanaya got mad and took his phone and was about to throw his phone when he caught her and got a hold of the phone in her other hand.! They were in this position and at the same time Aditya came in the room followed by Manav and he just stopped at the door.!!!!)

Aditya: What's going on.???? (Getting a bit angry)

(They both left each other and as Shanaya had Jihaan's phone and someone was still trying to talk, she just put it on her ear and started to talk moving towards the balcony... While she left from the room in the balcony Aditya went towards Jihaan, Manav was right next to him as if to stop him if he gets angry and starts to beat up Jihaan as he thought there are full chances of him doing that...)

Aditya: What were you guys doing?

Jihaan: What do you mean.?

Aditya: Don't act innocent.! Why did you scream her name and when we come here you guys were.....

Jihaan: Oh dude.!!! That.... that she was mad and was trying to snatch my phone away....

Aditya: Oh.!! Is that so.???? (Looking at him suspiciously)

Jihaan: Ya.! Why.??

Aditya: Cz it didn't seem like that.!!!!

Jihaan: Look I told you what it was actually.!!! Now is up to your imagination.! If you wanna believe me or go ahead an imagine things....

Aditya: Do you like her.???

Jihaan: What.???? What type of a question is that out of no where.???

Aditya: Don't question me in reply of a question....! Just answer YES or NO..!!! Simple.!!

Manav: Adi...... we should leave... I think you need to cool down..!!!

(He knew that they cannot disclose this early in the game about their plan to Adi and above all Shanaya is not around.! He didn't want anything to go out of hand.... So he tried to get Adi out of there....)

Aditya: No Manav, I need the answer.!

Jihaan: And why do you think I am responsible to answer you.????

Aditya: Cz here we are talking about Shan.....

Jihaan: Shanaya...... It is Shanaya for you.! As she is your BODYGUARD.!!! You don't know her at all.... So just keep it to Shanaya.!

Aditya: Just tell me Do you like her.???

Jihaan: God.! Why are you so desperate to know that.!!! You know what... Fine....
I like her..!! She is really important to me..!!! Since I met her..... all I can think of is only happy and great things has happened to me..!! She has a special place in my heart......

(He said with complete genuineness and pure smile on his face... But Aditya took it in other way and was clenching his fists.....)

Aditya: Does...... She... like you.?????

(He asked Jihaan as if his whole life depends on this answer.!)

Jihaan: I honestly don't know man.!! Though I so wish that she likes me the way I like her.!!!!

(He said winking at Aditya..... at the meantime Shanaya got back from the balcony as the call ended and asked...)

Shanaya: You like who JAAN.??