NOT GUILTY!!!

(Shanaya was in a very critical condition.!!!! She HAS to take a decision.!!! 5 lives were depending on her one decision.!!!!!! She was going crazy..... Her hair was a mess and her hands were getting sweaty.!!!! She was just going back and forth and then.......)

She stopped........

(She looked at now dead body of Virat...... "The Well Spoken Monster....." His body was lifeless but he had that winning smirk on that now pale face of his.........)

(Shanaya closed her eyes....... All memories with all five of them came in front of her eyes...... She decided to go to her mind palace...!!!! Not for work...! But for her memories with the people closed to her....!!!)

(Her banter with Priya and Manav..!!!!!)

(Her fights with Chief.......)

(Her connect with Dixit.........)

(And then came her moments with Aditya.....)

❤️ Their first meet..!!!!

❤️ Their first hug..!!!!

❤️ Their first kiss..!!!

❤️ The moment Shanaya realized her feelings.!!!!

❤️ The moment Aditya confessed his feelings.!!!

❤️ Her promise to Sleeping Aditya of always remaining by his side.!!!!!

And at the end....

VIRAT's last wish...!!!

To complete his story.!!!!!

HERO MUST DIE OUT OF GUILT.!!!!!!

She took a deep breath..!!!!

(Opened her eyes and walked towards the edge of the rooftop and climbed up.!!! )

(The chilly wind was making her hot trail of tears fly away and her messy hair was now coming on her face.!!!!!)

(She saw underneath her.!!!! Rock pavement.!!! And people are now coming and going more as the time is evening time..!!! All of a sudden she saw a car coming and Aditya rushed out of it....)

Shanaya called him......

(He saw her name on the caller id and sighed in relief.!!!! He stopped and picked it up.!!!!)

Aditya: Oh.!!! Thank God.. Thank God....Thank God.!!! Shan you smarty pants.!!! You think by playing that act you will send me away from you.!!??? Look I am back....!!!!

Shanaya:.............

Aditya: Shan.??

Shanaya:................

(She wasn't able to form her words.!!! She was just looking at the love of her life right in front of her by his car.!!!! She gulped the lump that formed in her throat and said.....)