TSUNAMI!!

Aditya's POV :

(She is my bodyguard.!!!! Is it a joke.???? Dude how can a girl be my bodyguard.!!! And she already knew the trick I was going to pull to test my new bodyguard!!! Dude.! Who is she.!! I am still processing everything in my head and I didn't know I was actually staring at her.! I even forgot that she was holding her hand towards me for a handshake.! And at that moment she spoke snapping her fingers in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.!)

Shanaya: Ummm..!!!! Hello.!!!! Earth to Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi.!!!! It is just a handshake!! Wake up.!!!!

Aditya: oh.! Umm..! Ya.! What.. Who.!! Wait..!!! Okay.!!!
Umm... Hello.!

(And I shook her hand..!! Man.!! She has one tight grip.!! And the look in her eyes! Wow.! And she smirks.! Wait.! Don't girls smile or blush.!!! No.! This girl is smirking.! SHE. IS. DIFFERENT..!!!! Why do I get a feeling my whole life is going to get changed.!!! This Tsunami named Shanaya is going to turn my world upside down.!!!! Oh God Adi.!!! Brace yourself.!!!!)

Shanaya: Finally.!!!! You took your sweet time to say hello.!! Okay now.! We need to talk some basic details before we get started... so what was I saying....... Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi..!!!!
Hellooooo...... oh.. God.... not again..!!!

(Shit.! I again spaced out.! Didn't I.!!!! Okay..! Need to act normal.. need to act normal.! C'mon Adi boy.! Get a hold of yourself.! Oh! Shit.! Need to leave her hand..!! I left her hand..!

Aditya: Oh.! Um.. My apologies.!!
Sorry about that.... can we move towards the sitting area please.!!!

( I started to walk towards the sofa before the situation gets awkward and she followed me.!)

Shanaya: Sure.! So Let's see.... How should we start... General introduction I guess..!!!

(She said sitting across me... Man she has that aura ..!! It is so intimidating..! Okay okay.... Act cool and start the conversation..)

Aditya: I guess yes.! So I guess you will need my all details like my schedules, where I go, whom I meet on regular basis..! Etc etc....
Cz I know due to confidentiality reasons I and my PA Manav were not ready to share my personal information with your agency..!!

Aditya's POV end.

Manav's POV:

( I am observing what is going on and I could say that Adi is trying his level best to act cool and not get intimidated by this girl's aura.!! I haven't met someone like her man.!!! Adi just said that we need to discuss the details of his daily schedule so I knew my turn is next to explain to her everything as his PA as we haven't shared any information, I was about to start when she raised her one hand a bit and gestured with her hand to me to be quiet by looking straight in to Adi's eyes... what's with that look dude.!!! And she said something that shook all of us to the core.!)

Shanaya: No need! I already know everything about you Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi! When I said general introduction! I meant mine..! As you need to know who will be with you as your bodyguard.! I know everything about you, your PA or say best friend Manav and your father Mr. Oberoi..!)

(WHAT THE HECK.!!! HOW.???? Wait is she playing.??? I need to know.! There is no way she knows everything about us.! We have tight security over here.! Nobody, I mean Nobody can break that security and get the information..! So I and Adi both spoke at the same time)

Aditya/ Manav: How..??? There is no way you know everything.!!

Manav: I understand you want to make your first impression on us.! But dude this is too much.! You cannot just bluff around and say that you know everything..!!!