I Can't.!

Aditya was sitting on the mat clenching his legs by his chest and head low.!! As tears started to make its way to his eyes, he just wiped them off and stood up..!!! Shanaya who was trying to comfort him felt a jirk on her hand and as a reflex she stood up as well..!!!!

Aditya: Listen.!! I can't do it.!!! I just can't do it..!!!
(He started ruffling his hairs with both his hands and getting anxious)

Why can't you understand? Whatever happened...... IT WAS MY FAULT!!!!! It was my fault that my ...!!!!

(And he punched hard in the wall.. Shanaya went to him and hold him firmly from his shoulders..)

Shanaya: Look at me Aditya.!!!!!  (She ordered)
LOOK AT ME.!!!!!

(Aditya looked at her still holding back his tears, Shanaya could feel someone's gaze on her back.... and she knew who it was so she let that person witness what is happening in there.!)

Aditya.!!!! Listen to me.....It was not your fault.!!!!!
Whatever happened..... that day.... whatever happened with..... with your mom.... it was not your fault....... she was the one who came for you..... she was the one who wanted to be there.... she knew if she would have stepped in... this would have happened..!! But still.. she did..!! Why..???? Because she wanted to Aditya...!!! It was not your fault.!!! Whatever happened to your mom.. it happened because she was aware of it... it couldn't have been stopped by happening.!!!! She knew that would be the result... still she stepped in..... Aditya..... it was her.....

(cut off by Aditya.... he was listening to her for so long... but his anger was just increasing every passing minute when she was saying that it was his mom's fault.... at the end it was too much for him and he just lost it..... he just hold Shanaya very firmly from both of her shoulders and pushed her to the near by wall still holding her......)

Aditya: SHUT UP! JUST SHUT  THE FUCK UP.!!!! WHO ARE YOU HAN..??? WHO GAVE YOU THE BLOODY RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY..!!! MY MOM..!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF HER EVERYTHING HAPPENED..!?????? HOW..??????

Shanaya: Aditya........ I..... am just trying to show you the truth..!! Leave me....!!!

(Aditya tightened his grip and again started to yell at her... looking at all this the person outside the gym who was looking at all this tried to intervene but Shanaya gestured that person to stop..)

Aditya: HOW.??? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT I AM NOT AT FAULT..??? I WAS HER SON..!!! I WAS DOING MY DAILY ROUTINE FOR MY TRAINING IN GYMNASTICS.!!! I WAS SO ENGROSSED AND SO FOCUSED IN MY TRAINING THAT I FORGOT TO EVEN NOTICE THE STEEL ROD THERE..!!! I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS MEANT TO GET HURT.! BUT MY MOM CAME IN BETWEEN AND........ AND .... I PUSHED HER TOWARDS HER DEATH...!!!!!!

(He left Shanaya and took a step back and started yelling again but this time without knowing his tears started to roll down his cheeks..... but he was still angry..)

Aditya: YOU KNOW.!!! HAVING A SON LIKE ME WAS MY MOM's BIGGEST PRIDE.!!! SHE DID EVERYTHING FOR ME..! BUT... WHAT DID I DO.??? PUSHED HER TO HER DEATH.!!!! SHE......... SHE......... She was in my arms when she .........

(And he started to cry...... not just cry ..... but he started to cry loudly...!!! And he just fell on his knees crying like that..... Shanaya just sat next to him and very hesitantly put one hand on his shoulder....)

Shanaya: Let it out Aditya........ Just let it all out.... you had this inside you from past 5 years.!!! Cry.... cry your heart out..!!! I am here for you.!!!

(The person outside the gym was looking at this was both emotional and shocked as Aditya opened up about this to someone who no one expected would be..! Not only that he cried in front of her..!!! He gave his tears to her...!!!! He trusted Shanaya up to that extent that he showed his most vulnerable side to her.... her..!!! Shanaya who just came into his life few hours ago..!!! Aditya was still crying badly but the next thing what he did not only shocked that person but also Shanaya..!!!! While Shanaya was trying to comfort Aditya..!!! Aditya who was now almost balling up crying.... he hugged Shanaya..!!!!!! His head was buried in her stomach and both of his hands were wrapped firmly around her waist...!!! And while crying he said...)