Back...

Aditya: NOOOO.....  YOU ARE IRREPLACEABLE SHANAYA SHEKHAWAT!!!!! PLEASE.!!!!! PLEASE COME BACK...!!!!

(He just fell on his knees and all he could see was a distinct figure of Shanaya...................
All of a sudden he felt himself shaking...... He checked.!!! It wasn't a seizure or something and neither was he shaking himself .!! How in them hell is he shaking he thought.!!! Then he started hearing faint voices calling his name.....)

: Aditya...
: Adi.....
: Aditya are you okay????

(Aditya just felt as if he was pulled out of a nightmare as he realized that he was on the floor sitting on his knees and crying looking into a distance...... he looks next to him and saw Jihaan and Aarush sitting next to him..... looking at him all worried and trying to figure out what just happened to Aditya.... Aditya came out of his trance..... He was half relieved that whatever he went through a minute before was just his imagination or say nightmare!!! But in a minute his expressions changed and asked .....)

Aditya: Dada....... Shan....!!!!

Jihaan: She.....(cut off by Aditya)

Aditya: What she.???

Aarush: Adi... She.(cut off by Aditya)

Aditya: What the hell .??? HOW COULD SHE.???? WHAT ARE THE DOCTORS DOING..???? No no no no....... She can't leave me like this........

(Saying this he just ran into the OT where everyone were shocked to see him......!! Aarush and Jihaan came running behind him and before anybody could react, dragged him out of OT....)

Jihaan: Are you out of your mind???

Aditya: But Wo.... Shan... Shanaya.... My Shan....

(He said getting restless and was acting as nervous wreck... Aarush just pulled him into a tight hug and started to pat his head and back... Aditya started to get calm.....)

Aarush: Shh..... Relax..... Calm down Adi...! She is out of danger now.!!!!
Listen to us first na Chotey.!
Then react.!!!!
Shh... now calm down..!!!

(As soon as Aditya heard this his legs gave up and he was about to fall..... but Aarush kept him steady and made him sit properly on the chair and he sat on the floor in front of him holding his hands.)

Aarush: Adi..... I know it's tough.! But have faith in Shanaya.!! She is a fighter and a warrior.!!! You see.?? She is out of danger.!! They said they will keep her under observation for 24 hours and then move her to general room.!!!

(Aditya just nodded his head and wiped the tears from the back of his hand.! Aarush could still feel that he is shivering due to something. He gestured Jihaan to just leave them alone for few minutes.! He left. Now it was just two brothers!!!)

Aarush: What's the matter Adi.??

Aditya: N..Nothing..!! (He said still looking down)

(Aarush kept his hand on his shoulder and said..... )

Aarush: I can feel you Chotey.!!! Tell me..... What is bugging you? You are not alone, you know that right.? You have your older brother with you now.!

(Aditya just looked at him..... Aarush knew that he wants to hug him but is still hesitant....)

Aarush: Get up.!!!!

(Saying this Aarush got up.....)

Aditya: W..why.??? What happened??

Aarush: Just get up Adi.!