Meet the Bodygaurd!

Through the glass door 6 people are looking at a person who is currently inside the room doing jumping jacks, Monkey bars, burpees, and almost insanely vigorous exercise!!

1: She is pissed!!!!
2: Dude when is she not???
3: But this time it's different! She is combining all different exercises together!!!
4: It is BAD this time.!!!
5: Who has the guts to piss her off this much?
6: I wonder what she will do to the person who did this to her! But who is that stupid??

Voice: ME.!!!!!!
All 6: CHIEF.!!!!!!
Chief: Agents!!! What's going on? Am I missing something??
Agent(A)
A1: Chief.!!! Her.... (points towards the room)
Chief: Oh! Ya.!! I need to deal with that.!!!
A2: what happened chief?
Chief: .....
A3: Chief.!!!!
A4: Chief.! What did you do this time???
Chief: Nothing much.!!!
A5: (looking towards the room) Nothing much????
A6: She is going crazy Chief.! What did you do?
Chief: Okay okay.!! (Said giving up!)
I just gave her a new assignment ! Simple!!

A1: You did what now???
A2: A new assignment.!!!!
A3: When she has to start?
Chief: Oh that.!!! Tomorrow! 1 pm she has to report there.!!
All 6 Agents: WHAT????????
A4: She just came back from previous assignment 2 days ago!!!
A5: Chief you know you approved her 2 weeks leave before that assignment!
A6: Chief!!! You know why she wanted these 2 weeks off!!! You can't do this to her! She was so looking forward to it! We all were!!!
Chief: Sorry! But duty calls.!!! Let me talk to her.!!!
(He goes in the room opening it by using his master key as it was locked! All agents will be now just looking at them through the glass window)
(Inside the room that girl is now punching the punching bag continuously!!)

Chief: Wow.!! You started your training already??
No reply......
Chief: You know few more punches and this bag will go flying from here!
No reply......
(She started to punch the punching bag even harder and more furiously, her knuckles were on the verge to start bleeding, Chief  got a hold of her hand.!!!!)
Chief: STOP IT.!!!!!! You will end up hurting yourself! STOP IT!!!!!
( She smirked on this, she turned and twisted the hand that chief was holding in a way that Chief had to leave her hand, as soon as he did that she stepped back, turned, and before Chief could react, she was in the high kick position with her one leg resting on Chief's shoulder making him stay at a distance from her! And she said.!)
: STAY.
  AWAY!!

Chief: Are we settling things this way??

( She smirked and raised one eyebrow gesturing him saying "up to you!
Through the glass agents were terrified looking at the scene unfolding inside the room)

Chief: Okay! As you wish, anyways I had to test you before you leave for your next assignment! So this will count as your testing!!!

(Hearing this, she became furious and started attacking Chief with almost all the punches and kicks of basic levels of taekwondo! Chief was just blocking himself but in turn was also pushed back due to the intensity of his best student! At the end she got a hold of his hand, jumped while twisting and now he is on the floor with her one knee on his back and his hand in the deadly lock position! Chief was wincing in pain!!
All agents who were outside came rushing into the room but stood there at SAFE distance!)

Chief: Ok ok! I give up!( said wincing in pain and waving his one hand in air showing the sign that he is done and giving up!  In return she twisted the hand even more, the pain was now unbearable for Chief..... He just yelled..)

Chief: SHANAYA.!!!!!!!!

(She smirked, huffed and left his hand from deadly lock position, stood up, turned and was about to leave)

Chief: SHANAYA SHEKHAWAT.!!!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE.!!!!

(She stopped and turned to face the Chief whom the agents are now helping to stand up and fix the clothes, looking at this, she again smirked and spoke..)

Shanaya: You getting old!!!!

(Meet Shanaya Shekhawat (played by Avneet Kaur). She is bold, strong, savage, is black belt in taekwondo and has immense courage to tackle any thing. Here fearless side is well known in the agency and no one dared to speak with her when she is mad as she won't think twice before savagely destroying that person! Or worse smash that person)

A1: What is wrong with you Agent 7 (Shanaya)?
Shanaya: Stay out of it!! (She warned him giving that LOOK.!! He gulped and moved back)

Shanaya: what is it oldie?? Why you had to interrupt me in my session? Get to the point and leave!

Chief: SHANAYA!!! Behave.!!!

Shanaya: Thanks to you who pissed me off when I was in my best mood! What do you expect from me after that??

Chief: okay okay.! I understand! My fault! I am sorry.!!! C'mon Shan.!! Can't you take this assignment as other assignments!!!! Shan please.! (Making his best convincing face and calling her "Shan " her closed ones call her that)

Shanaya: Shekhawat.!!!!! Nope! Not working this time.!!!

Chief: Shan please!! ( this time he went close to her and cupped her face)

Shanaya: tsk.... Not Fair Dad! (She said with getting a bit calm and turned around folding her hands, her dad (Chief) chuckled on this and said)

Chief: Thanks Shan!!

Shanaya: I was mad at that time so didn't asked anything! But is the file ready of my new assignment? I need to know that person!

Chief: Him.!!!! You have to know HIM.!!

Shanaya: oh! Okay! Fine! Give me the file. I need to know every single details about him.!

Chief: well!!!! You....... see..... the .......thing.... is....(cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: Shekhawat..!!!!!!! What are you hiding????? (She said raising one eyebrow)

Chief: Arey nothing.! Just as he is a huge celebrity we don't have his file!!

Shanaya: NO FILE.!!!!! And you want me to take this assignment by scarifying my 2 week leave which has your birthday!!! We were going to celebrate it together after 2 years! And you want me to leave that and take this assignment of whoever the fuck this celebrity is who doesn't want to share his details?????
NO.!!! I am not taking this assignment!

Chief: Shan please!! His father is really close to me! And this time the attack was right in front of their house! He got lucky this time! Please take this assignment! This case doesn't look that simple! They need someone like you to crack it and catch the culprit along with saving him!

Shanaya: So my new assignment is Aditya Singh Oberoi????

Chief: Sharp.!!

Shanaya: As always! I will look him up! What time am I meeting them? What's my report time?

Chief: 1 Pm.!!

Shanaya: Fine! I will be taking your leave now! Have to pack my stuff and start my research on him!

Chief: You won't be able to find any of those details that you want to get on him!

(Shanaya who already started to walk towards the door stopped and turned)

Shanaya: I have my ways you know that.! (She smirked)

Chief: Good luck and Thank you.. Love you Shan!

Shanaya: Just for you! Love you too dad!

(She left... on the way back she was on the call with someone!)

Shanaya: Hey I have sent you a name!! Dig him out!!!! I need every detail!!!! Not a single detail should be missed! It's 5 pm right now.! I am giving you 5 hours! I need it by 10 pm! Use any method you want to dig it out! But get me the information!

( she packs her stuff and exactly at 10 pm she gets a notification of received email, she looked at it and a smirk plastered on her face! Yes! It was the email that had all the information regarding "THE ADITYA SINGH OBEROI ")

Shanaya: See you soon Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi! Damn a long name! Will see what to call him once I meet him! Be ready Mr. Oberoi.... A Tsunami is on your way.!!!

That's it.!!!
Okay I tried my best to give you all a glimpse of our Bodyguard: SHANAYA's life. A lot is yet to discover!
Hope you like it!!

Also Thank you so much for the support!
Keep voting and comment your ideas as well.
A big thank you to @kiarasidneet for all your support! Love you girl!!