Answer.!

Aditya: Shit.!!(He mumbled)
(Manav and Jihaan high fived and were going towards Aditya while on the other side Mayra was leaving the Oberoi mansion when someone tapped her shoulder and said...)

: Well done.!! See you pretty soon!!

(Mayra turned and saw Chief standing there with a known smirk on his face..!)

Mayra: God uncle.! You really scared me.!!! Anyways anything for Shan.! Say my hello to her.! And call me whenever you need me next.!

(She just said that and left from there.... On the other end.... Shanaya was planning for tomorrow's shoot and was making sure the location and people present there are the ones that are supposed to be there.... no extras..!!! While on the back of her head she has already planned what will be happening in the evening and how even though she will be the one who will be doing all that.... she will make sure that it all seems like Aditya did it.....)

P.S. THIS IS WHAT SHE THINKS.!!

(She came to the room where all 3 guys were still there.... )

(Shanaya knocks on the door and stands by the door folded her hands and leaning by the door... Hearing the knock all 3 turned to see Shanaya standing there...!)

Shanaya: Is your cabinet meeting over or am I interfering.!! (Note the sarcasm)

Manav: N..no no.... we were just leaving....

Shanaya: JUST...LEAVING..!!!!
I asked you to be in my room in half and hour.!! HALF. AN. HOUR.!!! This small chit chat of yours is going on since last one hour.!!

Jihaan: No yaar Shan.... I swear we were coming..... just got a bit late in...... in...... ya.... in discussion of tomorrow.!

(Shanaya just rolled her eyes and saw that Aditya was not saying a word nor was he looking at her.! He was trying his best to avoid the direct eye contact with her.!! )

Shanaya: You.....
(pointing towards Aditya.... Aditya became self conscious and both Jihaan and Manav were trying hard to control their laughter..)

Shanaya: Why the hell you didn't come to my room after your "college friend" left.?

Aditya: Wo... main... wo... ya.... busy with.... j..jh..Jihaan and Manav..!! Discussing about t..tomorrow..!

Shanaya: Waah....
(slow claps while moving towards Aditya)

Waah..! Kiya baat hai.... to.... tum teeno ne Milke discuss kiya hai...!!!
Okay... tell me what you discussed....

(she asked standing by Aditya...
Aditya wanted to go away from there as his newly discovered feelings were not in his control...! He had a fear of doing something that will end up not suitable for current situation...... in the meantime as all 3 remained quiet Shanaya again said....)

Shanaya: Nothing....????

(She leaned towards Aditya by keeping her hands on her back and said to Aditya with being noticeably close to Aditya.....)

Shanaya: What happened Mr. Oberoi..? Cat got your tongue???

(Hearing this both Jihaan and Manav bursted out laughing...... and left from there..... saying... "we will be back in a minute..!" Aditya looked at her and all he could see was her beautiful eyes..!!! He started wondering... "were her eyes this beautiful for so long and I never noticed it.?" He was brought back to earth by Shanaya still in that position snapping in front of him.!)