Revealation!

(So now everyone is there in the dining room and after a long time huge dining table of The Oberoi's is full.... Full with happy faces!!! Full with family and friends.... Full with love.!!!
Everyone is chatting around.!! Trying to know a little bit more about each other!!!
Dinner was done and they were now in the living area.... sitting as couple or groups!!
Aditya was about to speak something but Aarush just stood up and said:

Aarush: Okay okay okay.!!! I know you all must be thinking I am here so I will be talking about my life.!!
Well...
No.!!!
I am here to show you....

How our Loverboy confessed his feelings to Shanaya.!!!!!!
How he made "His Bodyguard" to "His Girl"!!!

(Before anyone could say anything....)

Aditya: Nooooooo need.!!!!

Aarush: Arey but why.??? They should also witness that iconic moment.!!!!

Aditya: No... No need.!!! When someone will ask... I will personally show it to that person.!!!

Aarush: Yeah right.!! As if you have that video.!!!!

(In this banter they didn't knew when Shanaya joined them and now standing next to Aarush..... She just said while folding her hands...)

Shanaya: He has his connection.!!!

(Due to this sudden entry of Shanaya, Aarush was caught off guard and he got startled.....)

Aarush: Geez Shanaya.!!! You scared me.!!

Shanaya: Good.!! You should be.!

(Garima just came there where all three were standing and said....)

Garima: Hey now.!! Don't be so intimidating.!!!

Shanaya: Not my fault.!! I have that personality!!

Aarush: Ya ya.!!!

(Shanaya just hold both Garima's and Aarush's hand and got them in the center of the room and announced...)

Shanaya: Alright ladies and gentlemen..!!! May I have your attention please!
Aarush and Garima would like to share their story with you guys.! So please be seated.!!!!

(She was about to go but both Garima and Aarush pulled her back...)

Garima: The hell.!!! How ?? Who said we wanted to share it??

Aarush: Shanaya.... That's not done yaar.!! I never said that we would share .!!!

Shanaya: I know!

Aarush & Garima: Then.??

Shanaya: I did.!!!
Now c'mon.! Everyone is waiting for you both....

Aditya: Oh no no no.!!!

Shanaya: What??

Aditya: Time to get to know you guys story.!!! How do you guys know each other!!!

Manav: They do??

Aditya: From a long time!!

Manav: The hell!

Aditya: Cz Shanaya already told me about how she knows dada and all.... but it's just a bit of the story that I know.!!! There's a lot to discover when it comes to The Shanaya Shekhawat!!!

(Aarush went to Shanaya and said...)

Aarush: I think he is right!! It's about time.! And with recent attack.!! They need to know.!! Especially Adi.!!!