Hope.!💔

(They reached the hospital and Shanaya was taken inside on the stretcher.! Nurses were surrounding her along with couple of doctors as by now everyone knew and was Breaking News: "Aditya Singh Oberoi's Girlfriend Shot during Live Press Conference". Jihaan, Aditya and HE were inside! Manav, Chief and SO were at Oberoi mansion! Press were standing outside the hospital and now even fans has started to gather outside the hospital where Shanaya was hospitalized as soon as the news were out to where she has been taken after being shot.!)

Inside the Hospital:

(Shanaya was inside the operation theater(OT) and was in initial observation stage..! Aditya was walking back and forth outside the OT while HE was just sitting there and looking at the restless, HE is trying HIS best to stay calm and handle HIS own state of mind along with handling Aditya where as Jihaan was handling all the documentation that were supposed to be done for the hospital!

HE just stood up and went to Aditya and took his hand made him sit along with HIM.! )

HE: She will be okay.! (Still holding Aditya's hand)

(Aditya just looked down and a drop of tear just left his eye..)

Aditya: Y....ya..... S...she will b..be..! (And squeezed HIS hand as if trying to take some strength from HIM...)

(And the same time a doctor came along with a nurse and they both stood up.!)

HE: How is she doctor?

Aditya: She will be fine right.?

(Doctor just sighed and said..)

Doc: Look Mr. Aditya we are trying our best but one of the bullets went too close to her right lung.! We need to operate her right away!!

HE: I know you have to . Just ho ahead.!

Doc: I know we have to but you have to sign the consent form for the surgery of Ms. Shanaya and that means that you are giving us the permission to operate on Ms. Shanaya and you know all the risk factors that follows during the surgery and after.!

(Hearing this Aditya just sat back on his chair with no expressions! )

HE: Just..... just get the form... He will sign it.!

Doc: Ok. Nurse will bring you the form to sign.

(HE then sits next to Aditya and puts HIS hand on his shoulder...)

HE: Aditya.... You have to get yourself together!!

Aditya: I..... I can't.!! I could never imagine her like this..!!!! Did you see her.??  Shanaya..... THE SHANAYA SHEKHAWAT laying like that.???? Not snapping back at me.! Not giving me sassy comebacks that I can't even think of replying back.!!! I..... I can't..!!!

(And he just took his face in his hands and HE could feel that Aditya is trying very hand not to cry...!
Jihaan came and was going to say something but HE just gestured him to stay quiet and sit next to Aditya. Nurse came with the form and Aditya signed the form with lots of hesitation as he was not ready to accept that Shanaya could be hurt or lay just like that.... forget about happening anything to her.! )

HE: Sign it Adi.!

(Aditya just looked up out of shock as HE called him "ADI"...... HE kept his hand on Aditya's shoulder and gestured him to sign....
Aditya's eyes were red and on verge of tearing up any minute but he was holding it back.... Aditya somehow felt to trust HIM and nodded and signed the form and the nurse left..... Jihaan understood and excused himself and left both of them alone.... Aditya just started to talk with cracking voice...)