Talk it out!!

Aditya's POV:

(Currently we are heading back to our house Oberoi Mansion.! It's a silent drive.! I tried calling Shan but it's switched off.!!
"Great..!!!" Sometimes I do too much.!! Now if I look back...! That outburst of mine was unnecessary.! I mean ya.!!! I was upset.!!! And I have all the right for that but in my anger.... I guess I again went a bit far and touched a topic that I shouldn't have touched.!!! And dada's that remark of Shanaya not having a brother is driving me crazy.!!!!

Well he is not talking to me.!!! I can say that.!! He didn't even ask me once how I was doing.!!! I am sure Manav will go off on me too!.
Oh lord.!!!! Help me.!!
Ms. Shanaya Shekhawat.!!!! Which magic wand you used to cast a spell on my friends and family.!!!?

I was thinking all this when the car stopped and we both got out.... Dada just rushed into the house..!! He first checked all the cars...!!! Cars.???? Oh.!! He is checking if Shan came here or no.!!!

He rushed inside and so did I.......)

Aarush: Shaaaaaaan....!!!! Shaaaaaaaan??

(Hearing him scream everyone present at home came rushing downstairs in the living room.!!!!)

Manav: What Shan.??? Wasn't she with you guys.???

(Just this one remark and dada turned to face me with his mad face..... Uhh....ohh..!!!! Danger Alert.!!!!!)

Aarush: See.....!!! See what you did.??? She is not even here and I am sure she must have switched off her phone too.!!!

Garima: Wait now.! What happened.???

Aarush: Your favorite...... Aditya...!!! He went off on Shanaya again in his anger and said something to her which actually made her cry..... and now I don't know where she is.!!!!

Garima: Adi..!!!!!!

(Here is my chance to at least keep Gari di on my side.....)

Aditya: Diiiii....... Di...... I was upset with her.!! I didn't know how and when in that outburst I just blabbered unnecessary stuff......... I am sorry.!!!
(I said making my most innocent face...)

Garima: Aww... Don't worry.! We will find her and solve this issue.....!

(Yessssss.!! I knew I can count on Dii..!!)

Aarush: What.???

Manav: Seriously.???? You are saying it's fine what he did.???? And you saying as if Shan will be okay.!!! Adi why you always do this man.!!!! Sochta Kyu nahi hai.????? Look I was upset too with her.!!!! But I trust her.!! She won't take such step without some valid reason .!! And was expecting to get answers when you guys will be home.!!!!

(I knew it.!! Manav will be mad on me as well... We were just talking about this when Oldie came running inside the house.....)
(Oh no.... What happened ..???
He practically ran inside and asked being worried...)

Chief: What happened.???

Aditya: Matlab.???

Chief: Why is she so upset.?????

Aarush: How come you know that she is upset.??

Chief: Well she is going off on literally every single person at headquarters and now poor gym equipments.!!! She's taking all her anger and frustration out on them...!!!

Aarush: Great.!!!! Well done...!!!!
(He said sarcastically and with slow claps........ ouch that's an insult.!!)
Well done Little Brother.!!!!!