Surprise.!!!!

Shanaya's POV:

I am here in my room waiting for that stupid Manav..!! God I still can't believe I am actually going to take his help.!!!!! I got a video call from Priya and I answered it and put it on my dresser..!!!

Priya: Hello beautiful..!!!!

Shanaya: SHUT. UP.!!! I am not.!! I so hate you Priya.!!  I will get back to you for what you are making me do.!!!

Priya: Oh Really.!! Girl are you telling me that you actually have a "Genius " plan right under your sleeve to be around Aditya and not being doubted as his bodyguard.!!!!

(Aaargh.! I hate it when she is right.!!!!)

Shanaya: Shut up you bitch.!!!

Priya: Love you too sweetheart.!! But where is your crime partner for this job.!!? Manav..!!!

Shanaya: Must be coming.! He has to deal with Aditya and Sr. Oberoi.!!

Priya: Girl it's already 11 pm.!! When do you think you guys will start your plan and the preparation for that plan.!!

Shanaya: I don't know.!! I don't even know why am doing this.! Priya I don't think I will be able to pull this off yaar.!!

Priya : C'mon girl.!! You are The Shanaya Shekhawat.!!! You can do anything.!! You have gone undercover so many times in your missions.!!!

Shanaya: I know..! But this was never my character.! Dude I don't do so well with this area.! You know that..!!

Priya: Sorry Shanaya but I don't agree.! All you have to do is let your REAL self come into action.! Well not completely but some part of it.! As we still need hints of your sassy side.!!!!

(While we were discussing all these I heard footsteps approaching and heard knock.!!! These many footsteps!?? Why..! I opened the door and before I could say anything Manav came into my room with few people who had some dresses and others had some fancy looking boxes.!! Okay.!! What's going on.!?? I closed the door and went towards Manav with confused look.! Well according to the way I look at them.! 3 girls are beauticians and 2 hairdressers and 1 Designer who has way too many dresses on his trolley.!! What the hell are these many people doing in my room.!!)

Shanaya: Manav.!!! What the fuck is going on.? Why are these people here.?

Manav: For you.!!! (He said smiling showing all his teeth.! Oh I so want to break them.!!)

Shanaya: Wait!!! What now. ??? For me.??  What for.???

Manav: Ladies.... She is all yours.!!!!! I will see you in the morning sweetheart!!

Shanaya: Wait... Manav..!! What the...... Okay now..! Wait... Time please..!  What....... ??

(Before I could say anything or do anything.... they started to do all different kinds of stuff with my hair, nails, face and that designer is taking my measurements.!!! What the actual hell.!?  I could hear Priya looking at my situation and laughing ..!! She has already added Manav in the call.!!! Oh I so hate her.!! Now Manav is laughing too.!!! I have made a mental note of killing them after all this role play is done.!!! So after all the skin care routine as they say so..!!! Hair dresser started chopping off my hair..!!!! WHAT THE HELL.!!!!!)

Shanaya: Girl.!!! What do you think you are doing????

Hair Dresser: Ma'am we have to transform you.! Your rough and tough look won't work.!!!

Priya: Shush Shanaya.!!! Let them do their work.!!!

(AAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHH.!!!!! Okay.... Okay..!!! Calm down..!!!! I have to let them do their work and for that I need to distract myself..!! I need to talk to Manav anyways.!.!)